1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are reasons lesbians don't paint their nails ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Nov 1, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I heard recently that some lesbians don't paint their nails besides it chipping , or them biting their nails . Is there some type of rules I do not know about lesbians and nails polish ?:confused:

2. Gen

Gen

For the same reason that homosexual men are more likely to experience their feminine characteristics. There are many aspects of traditional male and female appearance that many people abide by simply so they won't stand out. By already being considered deviants when it comes to social expectations, LGBTQ individuals are more likely to defy other traditional physical or social expectations.

3. Lipstick Leuger

No. I know plenty of them that paint their nails. I don't usually because I do so much work hands on with my patients. The stuff never lasts on me, I love to be outdoors and garden, do yard work and bake. I DO keep my toes painted though, and am happy with it because that actually lasts!

4. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is my very valuable asset! I dont want any chemicals painted on my nails. No thanks. Just keep it clean is enough

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is such an articulate answer that I'm totally going to borrow it when explaining some aspects of LGBT life to friends.

As for nail polish, I'm pretty sure there isn't a rule! :icon_bigg I'm pretty sure lesbians I've known have used it. Everyone's different!

6. Blossom85

I obviously don't consider myself to be a lesbian, so it's nothing to do with that, for me.. I just don't like wearing it myself, it is just a personal preference, nothing to do with my sexuality.

7. PurpleGrey

I've heard it's sometimes about sex; don't want it to chip when pleasing a woman. Owch. Of course it's more common to think that about long nails.

I personally would paint my nails, but they do chip all the time for no reason, plus every time I've painted my nails, they get messed up because I have to do dishes or something.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would think that maybe while the nails are painted or it's chipping maybe use dildos for penetration on each other ?:confused:.
    I like doing my own nails so that's what I would do .