1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmm Not Sure

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Grof142007, May 6, 2007.

1. Grof142007

Ok when i Get sad Im Sad But im only sad for like 5mins:eusa_booh cause i get over it but i Like to Stay Sad :lol: ( did u see how many times i said sad :lol: )

is that wierd or what?

If i could sad i would be Sad Most of the time It Just I am the Calmest when im sad,Depress It just to weird I guess it the Music i Listen To.:confused:

Let me know what you think of that:smilewave

2. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It sounds like a very unusual form of masochism. I like being content or happy.

3. Steam Giant

Sadness can definately be addictive, I know from experience. It's easier being sad, because you don't have to actually cope with anything. It may not seem that way to you, but that's how it works. Believe me, if I could shrug my sadness off, I would, but as it turns out, it's hard to go back on what's coming up on ten years of depression. As much as you'd like to be sad more often, please keep this in mind ^^

4. Jim1454

I know your pain too. Being sad / depressed really does feed on itself and it's tough to break that cycle. But there are things you can do to break that cycle. It might mean working with a counsellor. It might mean anti-depressant drugs that help you break that cycle. But you might be amazed at how much better you can feel.

But recognizing that you are sad or depressed is an important realization - and the fact that you're questioning it is a good thing.

Good luck.