1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by silversurfer, Oct 2, 2008.

1. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there, I was just wondering were you go to meet guys because there isn't that many that I can see here, I know of a couple but don't know them that and I don't know if they're gay.

2. Jeimuzu

Well, in the specificality, I met my boy online, on a gay profile site called Ladslads. He thought I was cute (for some reason ;] ) and sent me a message over there asking me about what music I liked, breaking the ice. I was in Manhattan at the time, though. We chatted a bit online, and we said we'd date when I got home. Since then it's been brilliant. However, I've met guys online who've been awful, so it's not perfect.

Still, though, just make friends. The more out you are, the easier it is to find a guy, because you'll find that people will mention their gay friends. It's why everyone needs a fag hag, haha! Most of them see setting up their gay friend with a boyfriend to be a bit of a project, a hobby, because they think it'd be cute. =]

3. shakerdancee

Uhm. It's not easy. It usually just happens though for me. When you're in band, you sort of boil with the same people for hours a day. Shit happens.