1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My pansexuality and an apology towards women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NingyoBroken, Nov 3, 2014.

1. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Hello. I do hope this is the right board, if not I am sorry

So as some may notice, my sexual orientation on here has changed.
    I have recently come to acceptance of my sexuality; being pansexual (but attracted only to feminitity)

I am aware that I have posted some slightly rude comments about women's bodies, and I am truely ashamed of those comments. Let me explain why I said such things

From the first time I felt sexual attraction (I was a lot younger than most, and did not know feminine males existed), it was towards girls. I didn't think about it much until I got a bit older, and started repressing those thoughts. I tried to convince myself women were gross (and having dysphoria for my own body made that easier), and doing so became just like those closet gay guys who pretend to be Hetero AND homophobic.

It's strange how I am almost the opposite.

Anyways, I have spent time exploring and discovering myself, and realised, I didn't really think those things...

I just want to apologize for any insult I have caused. I'm sorry, for that and for being hypocritical.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is very mature of you and it took a lot of guts to do this , I'm proud of you and some of your comments did hurt ,but I forgive you and thank you for apologizing . :slight_smile:

3. Blossom85

I don't think I saw the comments you made, but I think it is really mature of you to admit you said some regrettable things and now you are making amends.. I have come to respect you very much here and that just proves myself right that I am right in respecting you. You are a sweet and caring soul to want to make things right and it takes a special person to as it when they have been wrong and follow it up with a public apology, so good on you :slight_smile:

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Sexuality is a learning experience for everyone~ im not sure which comments your referring to either but the fact that your apologizing, and learning, and growing from them is whats important ^_^ every single person alive ever has said things they regret anyways so no worries~

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I don't think I saw any of those posts, but as others have pointed out you've done the right thing apologizing. I think you'll find that this is a very forgiving forum and nobody is likely to hold anything against you once you've come out and apologized like this.

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Hey, It's all cool. I didn't take any offense to the comments and as you are a trans guy, I can understand how the female body may be a bit triggering to you anyway. I'm just happy that you have accepted yourself.