1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I to her??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by UniqueButch89, Nov 4, 2014.

1. UniqueButch89

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met this girl online. We are both 25. We've been getting together casually for about 4 months. The last time we had sex, she said it was so amazing and couldn't stop thinking about it. She said you know there was feelings there. We are very affectionate towards each other and she does little things that are nice, when I am around. She said she really loves kissing me and touching me. Usually when we don't see each other much because we're busy, she'll call me to say hi.

There are some weeks she'll text me maybe once or twice. In that whole entire week. I didn't tell her directly how I feel about her but told her I don't know how much longer I can just casually date her or have sex with her. She said she is emotionally unavailable but doesn't want to close those doors.

One of her guy friends came to visit her from out of town for a week. It's been 4 days he's been here and she hasn't called or texted me. I texted her once to say hi. She said hi back and asked how I was, that's it. She hasn't texted me, asked if I wanted to meet this friend. Nothing! To me that shows she doesn't care much about me or I am barley on her mind. I am just being used for a casual hang and bang? Why is she so damn affectionate towards me than? HELP? What do I do?

2. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is this girl out like you are?

3. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I hate to say this but maybe she just want someone to bang with. She doesn't really care at all with you or love for that matter. She just maybe want a casual date nothing serious. Because if she really do care she won't be ignoring you and do this thing to you. Man, I hate people who used other people..who doesn't even care what might other people feel afterwards, people who plays someone's emotions and giving false hope by doing the things that you love to feel and say things you love to hear just for them to take advantage of you because they know you are an easy target. I've been in the same situation myself recently what worst is she is my FIRST! how cool is that!! but I know things will get better soon and that soon I could find someone who will love me unconditionally and not just someone who wants to bang with. Just get over her and forget that she exist that's the best thing you can do for now.

4. Lyana

Woah, woah, woah.

If there is an agreement for casual sex/dates, which is what it sounds like in the OP, this girl is not using UniqueButch89. She likes the sex and she enjoys spending time with you, but she's been upfront about not being willing for it to become anything more. I wouldn't say you're just a casual bang she cares nothing about -- it's just that she's not looking for a relationship right now.

At this stage, you two clearly want different things and you know it. If you're having feelings, then the best thing for you is to step back before you get (more) hurt. You're already obsessing over her texting habits -- not a good sign! Either tell her to cut down on the affectionate gestures which are confusing you, to dial it down to somethng which will help you not blur the lines, or end it completely.

You can talk about it again with her if you want to, to see if she's changed her mind. But if you've already said you wanted more, and she already told you it wouldn't be possible emotionally for her... Isn't that your answer?

5. Eye Shine

I would cut it off in my opinion. With someone I am dating i would at least like one text a day that isn't one word... It's my opinion but I feel relationships or even an almost relationship in your case can't and shouldn't go anywhere without communication