1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its been a while...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dmarc92, Nov 4, 2014.

1. dmarc92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i feel like i've haven't been on in years but its only been a couple months. The last time I came here for advice on the guy i love but even though I accomplished something ground breaking with that relationship, it ended badly for me. Resulting in my heart being half broken. But now I think I've matured a little more and I understand my heart a little better since I've had a break from him physically being around, but recently he emailed me and as usual I'm overreacting. He hasn't talked to me since he moved so I'm just not sure if I should allow him to create a friendship this way. He's hundreds of miles away and considering I'm only beginning to learn how to live with loving him but living without him I don't want to fall back into a whole "thing" with my emotions for him. I can't tell him not to speak to me bc he was once my closest friend and I told him I'll always be here for him but I also dont want to torture myself. Before writing this I reread my last post about him from August and nearly teared up, I can't go through another phase over this boy, its my last year in high school and I have to focus on my future. I love him and always want to be a part of his life but I can't do this again. If you read my previous threads you'd understand but ultimately what Im asking for is guidance on how to avoid rekindling an emotional disaster.