1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you were a visiting alien...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Hexagon

...sitting in a cloaked ship in orbit above this planet, what would you think? Would you decide to visit, and where would you land?

2. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I'd nuke the planet, get the fuck out and hope an abomination like that race never appears again in the universe.

3. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'd go up and just hope that it was the Vulcans or the Romulans rather than the Borg or the Klingons. :slight_smile: #NerdynessIntensifies

4. Tardis2020

"Hmm, a look at the human 'internet' can't hurt can it?"
    "WTF!" *Launches nuke*

5. Hexagon

:lol:

I wouldn't nuke it, but I'd certainly keep a careful watch. I wouldn't go down. They'd probably kill me and steal my technology.

6. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

This is also relevant:

[​IMG]

@Hexagon
    Yeah, maybe I'd just cleanse humanity of the face of earth, and not destroy the entire planet.
    But humans would be bound to come back someday. And we can't have that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. shinji

shinji Guest

America! Steal a fast car, screw my ship and just take a long drive on one of them long straight roads i keep hearing about. Then finally when i get tired of this, i'd probably try to wrap myself around a poll. On the plus side, feds will get to keep my spaceship, and humankind's technology will advance for the better (or worse, wouldn't care at that point). Everybody wins!

8. One Man Army

It's doubtful that I'd land, unless I actually had a death wish. I would probably throw some rocks - or if I was feeling kind - some chocolate, down on to earth and watch people's reactions as they looked up into the sky.

Turning the question on its head, if I was suddenly transported to another planet that was dominated by an intelligent species, I would want to get the hell out as soon as possible! Especially if the planet was inhabited by talking apes...

9. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd land and start a campaign against Alien discrimination, and how it's a lie that we abduct and probe people.

Vicious rumors!

Then, as I used this for a distraction, my minions would be hatching out, waiting to eat everyone, and rid the place of humans...for good! After that, onto the next planet...

10. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd leave Earth alone. Wait for interstellar travel to contact humanity, too dangerous to make contact while they're still fighting one another.

11. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Another trekkie? :icon_wink

I would probably observe all the cultural events and their societies, but maybe I would be focused on the animal life.

12. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I would visit and act like I don't know what boobs are and go upto every hot girl I see and touch them :lol: I SEE THE LIGHT!

In all reality I don't know what I would do.. Probably go on a scaring innocent children spree.

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Beings from space: "Reporting in, Matriarch."
    Control: "This is the control orbital with Solidarity Operations Affinity Group. Please confirm a position?"
    Beings from space: "Galaxy e08a103d, somewhere about two thirds radius from the singularity."
    Control: "Celestial bodies?"
    Beings from space: "Affirmative. Four rocks and five gas balls. Number three is a rock with atmosphere. Very high probability of life."
    Control: "Intelligent life? Any evidence?"
    Beings from space: "No, they appear to have created orbital signal transmitting devices. And..."
    Control: "We have those too, you know. Don't be such a Luddite."
    Beings from space: "Affirmative. However, their orbital signal transmitting devices are sending and receiving signals encrypted over elliptic curves with weak prime fields. Our radiation counters also display warning levels around these orbital signal transmitters. At present we are not sure what these orbitals are for."
    Control: "They militarized their nearby space... Are there any nearby militarized life forms?"
    Beings from space: "Our systems did not defect any other candidate celestial bodies. Hold on. We have visual on... Whaa?"
    Control: "Report your condition. Are you in trouble?"
    Beings from space:
    "No, we're just surprised. They appear to have multiple warheads pointed directly at the planet."
    Control: "We are concerned for your safety. Any beings that point primitive nuclear weapons at their own planet aren't intelligent. Furthermore, we want you to come home. Turn the ship around, comrades."
    Beings from space: "Hang on, we want to decrypt more of these stupid communications. This shit hilarious! They are using cryptographically insecure elliptic curves to transmit messages that ultimately control whether or not they blow up the planet."
    Control: "We can't make you come back, but can you please not be so close to them? My wife is on your vessel."
    Beings from space: "Oh, fine, Clarissa! Geez. We're recording all this tho! :lol:"

14. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um... Fly in close and examine it. Observe people for a while. If I decided it were safe, I'd land there and see what happens next...

I guess I'd land at maybe Japan or South Korea? That would be cool...

15. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  16. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Spray seeds onto the planet.

17. paisleydaisy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Not only has intelligent life already visited this planet; it left because it couldn't find any here.

18. Hexagon

19. White Knight

:roflmao:

My thoughts exactly. However I would prefer a virus killing humans and leave world to animals. Think all those kittens and puppies you will nuke before you press the red button. :icon_wink

20. Ashley2103

Mess with the Earthlings. Implant mind control technology in all politicians and lawmakers and troll humanity with them.

.....when bored of trolling humanity, I would kill off most humans and leave some as slaves for building maintenance and live in all the super expensive properties while roaming around random ghost-cities destroying and exploring random buildings for fun.

.....I would leave all the good technology in space, but beam up at will, and if needed, do a bombardment from space if the humans get out of control.

#20 Ashley2103, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014