1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secrets until now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lady Boss, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A couple of hours ago i came along with my“mom” on a what i thought because she told me was a business dinner with her boss *ew* and it was not a business meeting like she had told me. Instead it was more like a here is Matthew and he is my boyfriend because her and my “Dad” have been separated for two years now. So first of all she know i don't like her boss ( i have my reasons not to) and when we got home their was a little argument between me and her and she yells out “ I know your gay and that is just one of the reasons why im glad your not my child” and when she said that i was totally surprised so i called my dad to ask him about it and he said “I rather not talk about over the phone” so he says he will be here tomorrow to tell me everything but that is only if i even go back home tonight. What do you people think i should do.Go home and wait till my “Dad” comes or just stay at my friends house which is were i am now.

2. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im so sorry for the that your mom told you she knew but i think it would be good for you to talk to your dad. if he isnt going to talk to you till tomorrow, then can you stay at the friends house tonight, then meet up with him tomorrow? Or is he only going to tell you if you go back home for the night

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "If that's your opinion I'm glad you're not my mom."

That might not be the most constructive thing to say, but she clearly has no problem saying hurtful things to you. I don't see a problem with staying at your friends' house as long as they're okay with it.

4. Burnedcloset

Oh s***!
    Sorry your mom said that stuff. Maybe she will come around and apoligize. Your probably very upset right now.

IMO you should stay with your friend IF that's what you feel is right. Your dad will hopefully explain it all tomorrow. Let everything settle for tonight.

(*hug*)

5. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    my “dad” lives in Georgia and he only said that he will explain everything tomorrow

---------- Post added 6th Nov 2014 at 11:21 PM ----------

yeah her mom told me i could stay over if i wanted 2

6. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok. I would definitely stay at the friends house then. try to let the dust settle for the evening, and then be able talk to your dad tomorrow, and get the full story.

7. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yeah i agree Thanks all for the helpful advice i really do appreciate :slight_smile:

8. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No probs. Anytime. Anytime at all.

9. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wasn't there, but I feel like your mom only said that because she was angry. When people argue, they get angry and they tend to say hurtful things that they may or may not mean. If you were telling her that you didn't like the boss, she might have said what she said to get back at you. I think that you should give her some room. Stay and your friend's house and met up with your dad tomorrow. However, if your dad is only going to tell you if you stay at home, go back home, but stay out of your mom's way. Give her space.

10. ithinkiamgay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    staying at your friend's house seems the best thing to do for now.
    You dont wanna see familiar faces from home and rewind the incident a number of times cos of that.

11. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    okay so i was like mom can we have a chat and i said he only makeout with these women and be gone the next day btw my “Mom” is 37 and this guy is 28 and i just called him he said it would be better that i stay at my friends until he comes down tomorrow to talk to us all together not to mention i have “Well thought i had a little brother” in the mix of all this to