1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to date at least five facebook friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Nov 7, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    They are (or were at some moment) my classmates during high school. The bad news? They dont seem very interested. I talk to them and they leave my message as seen and give one word answers

I wish i could invite them without feeling ashamed and find out if they would like to spend some time with me

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Facebook isn't the greatest place to hold a conversation usually but it depends on the person. If they're giving one word answers it probably means they're on mobile. I've known a few of people that have no interest in connecting via facebook but for whatever reasons when I text them they're more responsive. Don't take it personally, they're probably just busy or something~

If you wanna hang out though I'd say go ahead and ask them, then you'll have your answers. it's not like there's anything weird about that if you were former friends. ^^

3. Candace

Ask them to hang out with you. Face-to-face conversations are more valuable than Facebook. From that, you can properly assess them and see if they like you still :slight_smile:

4. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just like that?

5. shinji

shinji Guest

No, not just like that... Find common ground, make sure to drop a compliment or two so they drop their guard down, so as to reveal their true feelings, then strike!

Also, what Shiro said about FB, but... not exactly. Yeah, sure it's hard to write walls of text on mobile, but, not writing at all or just single words, not something that a person who is interested does. So in this case, a slight "shove" could help.

6. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I would like to you know... have something more intimate with any of them

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, there are a lot of things that go unspoken. Eye contact, body posture. It becomes harder for them to ignore you.

8. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    curses the lack of an actual physical Dick is preventing me from joining. the homoerrotic instincts of the male part of me has been shrivled thanks lack of sry gene not ziping up my v so it wouldnt become a p when i was in my mothers womb. oh well whats the point of physical sex if its there only to make babies its all just asthetical ly pleasing external hardware that will break down into a gender neutural substance known as dirt. sorry for being philosophical there ill go hide -gets in box-

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2014 at 08:48 PM ----------

whoops thought this was an invite to befriend on facebook as fluff budies i am such a fail having my pervy mind drag me all kinds of directions

9. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people