1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secrets until now part 2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lady Boss, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So if you read my post yesterday you should no the situation if not ill make a long story short my parents or just my whole family just to be clear are not my family at all.

So today my “Dad” came and he said “when you were only a month old you parents gave you up to a foster home” and since then you have already been 3 foster home before we *meaning my parents now adopted me when i was 2 years old. The reason behind them adopting me was bc they have always wanted to have a girl and.... mom cuts dad off and if we had know you were going to be gay we would have left yo A$$ at that shelter. so of course when she said that i almost cried. and my lil bro walk into the room and it got quite so my dads says “son will u go over to your friends house and play” so he goes out the door. dad say “you did not have to say that to her Hannah” so then he says “listen Madison u might not be my child and I love you just the way you r and u don't have to change that for me or your mother and i love u even if you r not my daughter” then i said “so your not my father and i trusted you and told u everything i thought that u would never lie to me but then again all good things must come to an end” there was and awkard silence for about a minute and i say “are we done here” then he says “yes were done” so i left out the door and went to my friends house again and im staying for the weekend. so yeah that is how that played out and my dad is still at the house bc he just called and asked were am i.Because i went out with a couple of my friends im back at her house now just got back at 8:40 pm

2. Burnedcloset

Lady Boss,

First off I understand that you are mad @ your foster parents for never telling you, you were adopted. I think you feel like life has all been a lie.

But, you have to look at things through your dad's eyes. He never wanted to tell you you were not his biological child because he felt it would hurt you. Once he found out you knew. He drove all the way there to have a personal heart to heart conversation with you (considering your foster mom was there). He told you he loves you and he doesn't care that you are not his daughter.

I think you need to try and forgive your dad.

As for your foster "mom". I think she said some things that can't be forgiven. She raised you as her own and said these horrible things. She said everything wrong that could have been said.

If she finds the courage to apoligize, would you consider forgiving her?

I do think you should stay at your friends but, just to get away from your foster "mom".

(*hug*)

3. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yes i will forgive her i mean after all she did rise me and i still love them