1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you ever have a crush in class?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by iHeartYouu, Nov 9, 2014.

1. iHeartYouu

Where do you choose to sit? Behind, beside, 45 degrees or not near them at all?

How do you act around them?

Other things are welcomed

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have two crushes.

1) I choose to sit beside him if possible.
    I act the same way with him that I do with my other male friends, but I'm a little nicer to him.

2) I choose to sit near her, but not too close, because I don't know her very well.
    I treat her the same way I treat my female friends, but I make a few more sex jokes :/ :wink:

3. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Once I choose a seat in class I tend to stay there for the rest of the year unless someone takes it. In high school, I'd sit next to my crushes as much as possible. That's how I got my first boyfriend, actually, sitting behind a boy in my Spanish class. I just talked to him and tried to be myself.

In college, I haven't been very good with crushes. I tend to just sit wherever and pine quietly. Not a method that I can recommend.

4. beyourself

beyourself Guest

A few days ago I realized I have a crush on a good friend of mine. We don't have many classes together but in those I sit next to her. I try to act as normals as I can, but I remember when a few months ago I avoided her for a week because I thought I had a crush on her. I'm seeing her tomorrow again and will observe my behavior towards her.

5. ForeverYoung000

Yes....Sorta...Maybe...:confused:

We have a couple of classes together and we sit side by side. She knows I'm bisexual but she doesn't act any different from before I came out. Maybe a little more touchy and eye contact. I don't even think I like her though. I don't knoww...it's complicated.

6. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does feelings for a teacher count?

I'm always in the same seat, because everyone in my class always goes to the same seats. How I act? Oh god... Well, some lessons we have lots of eye contact. Other classes I avoid her. Sometimes I feel like she avoids me. I don't know, there's just this awkwardness between us... Doubt she reciprocates anything and it would be strange if she knew. It's probably all in my head.

7. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have an intense crush on a girl, but she's not in any of my classes (though she's technically the same grade as me).

I have had a crush on my friend for about four years now, but it's kind of fading. He's in two of my classes.

8. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lol sometimes I have more than one crush in the same class.
    Tbh maybe it's just lustful desire. Oh and I often sit very far in the class, so I can watch them all and not be seen.

9. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a really bad crush on this girl in my art class, Emily. I acted like a fucking idiot around her, and barely even managed to talk to her. The majority our our conversation was me rambling at her in the incoherent way people do with crushes.

I sat directly behind her. (I find this strategy especially good for crushes, as your object of affection can't see you swooning behind them.)

*frowns at the loss of Emily*

10. ithinkiamgay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My class? Well yes! It isn't huge as of now, but its building up :icon_bigg

I'm not awkward around her, because shez straight and I know I can't get her!

11. Rainbows~Exist

My current crush is in all my science classes, maths classes, P.E lessons and computing classes. In my school we get seating plans so we don't get to decide where we sit :/ Fortunately (Or unfortunately...?) I sit next to my crush in computing which is nice but makes me really nervous :frowning2:

12. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

I have two crushes; I'm really into the first one, almost like I'm in love with her. The other two is just an interest to either get over my #1 crush and also she's physically attractive.

Anyways, I've always had a crush on #1 ever since my freshman year. I'm assigned at a table far away from her so I barely get to talk to her. Although when her friend is not around she calls me to sit beside her :grin:

I notice that I'm either weird or an idiot around her which is a total embarrassment for me. But for the most part I try to be cautious and treat her like any of my friends except I compliment on her looks a lot more than I do with other people. Hopefully she doesn't suspect my interest on her.

13. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I really liked my teacher.. Oh my god the things I would do to her! Beautiful black hair and sexy green eyes.. Ontop of that she wore a skirt and her boobs were perfect as far as I could tell. x

I also crushed on a couple of girls in my classes and one of them was really mysterious.. I liked her energy. Cute face too. I use to smile a lot more at her.. And in school I wasn't ever really interested in the topics besides drama and human body topics but she definitely made the classes more bearable for me!

14. ChameleonSoul

With the guy I like right now, I have art and gym with him. In art I work independently in a side studio space in the back of the room. Unfortunately the actual class that period is blocked off by a wall, so if I want to see him I have to go out into the front part of the room. In gym though, I get to look at him in nothing but his underwear (feel like such a perv saying that :grin:) when everyone's changing. So yeah, I guess I lucked out!

15. iHeartYouu

Thanks for sharing everyone :slight_smile: keep them going

Thought i could share my crush story as well.
    I liked her for 3 years and over the past 3 years we are in the same class for everything (lucky or not?) We have a seating plan which sucks, because the first half of the year she is behind me and not me behind her, so i don't get to look at her often, and the second half i was directly infront while she was seated right at the back. Which often suck. But i thank my lucky stars i get to sit beside her in lab class, though its only once a week. Whenever we can sit where we like i would choose to be around her, either at the back, or 45 degree. But the best is to be beside her though. And she calls me over to sit with her when there's an empty space next to her!!
    But that was all in the past, its the holidays now and I'm trying to forget her. Or hopefully find another girl whoose not straight to crush on, maybe i would stand a chance.

16. Weekender

I only have one class with her, but I try to sit where we can both see each other. When something amusing happens in class, we'll make eye contact and laugh. Other than that, I act the same way I do around anyone I'd like to be friends with.

17. DinelodiiGitli

Nope.
    But then again I am homeschooled and my only classmate would be my younger sister.
    Unless you count our turtle.
    But that would just be weird.

18. Blossom85

I never did in class, but if did on someone who was a lot older.. I was in year 7 and he was in year 11 and I had a massive crush on him and just used to stare at him in the quad at lunch when he was hanging with his mates.

19. Notlad

If I have a crush I try to sit somewhere where I can see them.

Then I don't do anything but stare like a creep.

20. randomfactor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I didn't think of the seats but completely made a fool out of myself appearing 24/7 in their eyesights , liking every status on their fbs and track down everything about them ike a professional stalker