1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make Amy Feel Better

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Amy, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Amy

Amy

i'm sick with an evil cold. a cold so bad i cant go to the dinner for rotary tonight. :'( nor could i go to school yesterday, so i missed dicussing the vp debate in world history with a mega-republican and a wassill-ian. *cries*

heres where you come in. i want you to tell me something(s) that will make me :roflmao: , and therefore make me feel better. a better that no amount of dayquil could ever hope for.

<3

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Colds are horrible. I hate being sick. Hope you feel better soon.

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about a joke?

Politician 1: Where is Sarah Palin a governor?
    Politician 2: Alaska
    Politician 1: No, I'll ask her.

*ba dum tsch*

4. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
  5. EmperorNero

Colds are terrible. I got rid of one just a couple of days ago, by eating loads of garlic every evening. With this still fresh in my memory, it's obvious I feel sorry for you and hope you get better as soon as possible. So, from me to you, a magnificent quote:

"Having a cold is like having a wife: You get it when you least expected it, you suddenly can't do anything fun, and you never thought it could be that horrible."

6. Fiorino

Aww (*hug*)(*hug*)
    Get well soon!

7. Amy

Amy

^ colds do suck ^

DUDE. thats the best thread ever. i just had to bring it back to life. :grin:

wow.

that doesnt work with an american accent. :S

8. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't make me record myself saying it. I will make it work! :eusa_danc :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. skwidge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A mother was working in the kitchen, listening to her 5 year old son playing with his new electric train set in the living room.

She heard the train stop and her son saying, "All of You B*****ds who want off, get the f**k off now, cause we're in a hurry! And all of you B*****ds who are getting on, get the f**k on, cause we're going down the tracks right now!"

The horrified mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for travelling with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one."

She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added... "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the fat bitch in the kitchen."

I hope that brought a smile to ya dial :lol:

10. Amy

Amy

^ damn... ^

that 5 year old needs to get his mouth cleaned out with soap.

puh-lease
    *pouts*

lol

11. Tim

Tim

I had to read that out loud until I got it -.-;

Aww Amy :frowning2: I've had a nasty something this past week, we've had it narrowed down to a viral disease for sure, so doctor can't help, but they dunno if it's a form of Bronchitis or Pharyngitis. (No idea what the latter is). Now it's mainly down to a messed up nose and a LOT of painful coughing.

On the upside, My cat was running towards the door that we had open, and my mom shut they door, and she tried to stop, and since she only has 3 legs, she kinda slid on the floor, and flew into the door :frowning2: it was kind've sad, but it was hilarious as she was stumbling to get up, then randomly jumped up and was fine, then fell off the couch a bit later when she wasnt paying attention to a slipping cushion <_<

Cats are very entertaining :3