1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confusing.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MMinny, Nov 9, 2014.

1. MMinny

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    29/f.
    For my whole life, I've dated men. Clearly, nothing worked out. I'm still single and approaching 30. A woman was interested in me, and being that I'd never been with one I decided I'd meet her for coffee and see how I felt about the whole situation.
    She's a lesbian, and before her, I was straight.
    Needless to say, coffee was great and I've seen her on a regular basis since (for 3 weeks) Including 2 sleepovers where she was totally respectful. She treats me so wonderfully that I'm having a hard time computing in my head if what I thought was meant for me all if my life (men) really was. She's leaps and bounds more wonderful than any man I've ever been with. Is this because she's just like me? Or because she gives me exactly what I've always wanted in a man? Am I drawn to her only for that reason? Or am I bisexual and never knew it?
    I don't knowwwwww. I don't even know where to begin to process this and figure it out.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well what if you would just enjoy... and see where it takes you...