1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For "Questioning" people: moments you realize ur more gay than u thought

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by steppenwolf, Nov 11, 2014.

1. steppenwolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ever since I realized that I am bisexual or lesbian and opened myself to the thought of being attracted to the same gender, I encountered moments when I was like "wow, that is quite gay". For example:
    - seeing a happy same sex couple with a child and feeling happy for them and wishing one day to have that maybe too
    - seeing girls and feeling attracted to them, wondering if they might like girls
    - sitting in a sauna, being the only woman next to 15 men and wishing a girl would come, sit on my lap and kiss me

Do other "questioning" people have such moments too? Could you tell us about them?

I am getting more and more comfortable with being queer and I come from a quite catholic homophobic country. So I am pleased about this process of mine, especially since I suppressed those feelings before :lol:

2. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I do that too. Minus the sauna thing but that's because I'm socially anxious. However, it makes me a little more confused than comfortable.

3. Psaurus918

I always get happy when I see a same sex couple holding hands or cuddling. The sauna thing sounds like a dream.. 10 hot half naked men? yes please!

4. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Everytime Mariah Carey hits a high note.

5. indiqo

I'm not questioning but I have felt this but I already knew I was gay. I still feel this sometimes. I am always surprised by myself. I think there is an element of denial in some people even when they have recognised their orientation and even told others.

it can even be scary sometimes as well as liberating, when you have those moments of confirmation.