1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you ever have this feeling

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by iHeartYouu, Nov 11, 2014.

1. iHeartYouu

Do you ever have this feeling when you fell for someone deeply and you found out that they are actually straight and then you are depressed when you think that someone else is going to sleep with them and have children and doing all the things that you will have done if they were with you and end up feeling miserable?

Cause I do, and I want to know how you guys cope with it

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I felt this with one straight girl but got over it after a few weeks , there are lesbians out there I just have to find them .

3. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Devastating!

But in my case, the guy was actually my boyfriend at the time (he was bisexual) and I just couldn't stand the idea of him having a straight life with children. The sole idea made me cried in pain for HOURS and DAYS. This is the main reason why I've haven't checked his social networks in a loooong time. I don't know if I'm prepared to see if my biggest fears are truth or not

Sometimes I felt sad when a straight guy I really liked had a girlfriend (one of them does actually have a child) but it wasn't so devastating as the thing with my ex boyfriend because ... well... they're straight so I never fall in love with straight guys. The moment I know they're not interested, the moment I loose interest too. You see, in order to be attracted to one guy, he MUST make me feel desired and sexy, you don't get that from straight guys, therefore it's easy for me to keep my feelings untouched

However, I do feel sexually frustrated but not romantically disappointed, I guess that's a good start lol

4. ouraborus

ouraborus Guest

Yes,felt that way many times. I like only straight girls, and being in relationship with them is always heart breaking at the end. But I still go for them.

5. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, and I remember spending one entire night awake because my high school crush was kissing a blonde chick outside our classroom :lol:

It took me several weeks to recover, and I though he was going to be my biggest love from High school. then I met my ex boyfriend and nowadays I rarely remember my old crush

He doesn't even date the blonde girl anymore, but they spent several years together. I envy him for that :confused: I have three similar stories, but now they are so irrelevant to me

#5 edy, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  6. Notlad

I had a bad case of it last year. I was led on, but I eventually got over it.

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heck yeah. There was a guy in my sr. year of college who was clearly dropping hints that he was bi-curious. He would wink at me often in class and laugh a lot with me; he had a girlfriend though. Being that I'm not a homewrecker and was deeply closeted, I did not pursue it. But I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised he cheated on her with a guy secretly. He also made comments to a fellow classmate(male) as we were walking up to see his Corvette, "Do I have to lose my virginity to drive this thing?" I was stunned. Even though he said it in a semi-joking manner, I know there must be truth to his feelings. He was perfect and had a great personality, a twinky somewhat nerdy guy. Hard to describe it, but yeah...

8. Blossom85

I fell for a gay man and he has a boyfriend and I am getting better, but for a while.. I didn't like thinking or even hearing about his boyfriend and it was like he brought the boyfriend up to just show me he was gay and he was taken and it really hurt to think that he couldn't ever be with a woman even though he had flirted with me and told me that he had experimented with women and it didn't work out but if it was me, he might find himself enjoying it.. That drove me to want him even more when I realized he was flirting although he considers himself gay and awkward around women like that.

9. C P

C P

Well I didn't fall for him, but I did take a curious liking to this guy I kept running into every so often(either days apart or weeks, was random pretty much). Every time I ran into him, he obviously caught my eye, and I thought I saw him look my way at times during those passing by's; it looked sort of like a shifty-eye/slight nervous(as if maybe he was looking himself) kinda look. At one point I thought he wanted to say something.

Well apparently he started a job at a local grocery store recently and I was able to finally catch his name(which is his middle?) when I saw his nametag. I of course looked him up on Facebook(which shows how nosy I was since I hardly use social media anymore), with my alt account I keep the pass to :eusa_whis, and...he has a girlfriend. .-.

It made me feel like a creep because then I figured that all those looks I thought could've been(or I hoped to be...) something else were actually just him possibly noticing me looking and he was just weirded out and/or it made him uncomfortable. :icon_redf

10. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I guess I'm not qualified to answer... But I'm sorry that you feel that way (*hug*)

11. gamergirl689

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes. It was an awful feeling dealt with it over the summer. Best thing to do is not to think about that person.

12. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's a hug (*hug*)

I've fallen hard for a woman who has children already and is probably straight, in a relationship. Yes, I feel miserable as I see her nearly every single day. So, I get how you feel.