1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexandra Lily, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Alexandra Lily

Does anyone have some dreams they'd like to share? I know that most dreams you have you end up forgettin gabout 5 minutes later, but thank god I don't. I'm writing a book, and so many good ideas come to me in my sleep, so I wake up and immediately have to record thm in the sleepiest voice ever. Anyway, I'm rambling on, now for the strangest dream I remember having.

My friend and I went to this pub a few miles away from where we live (they serve you if you're under 18, just no alcohol) and we were sitting having a laugh. After a little while, my chemistry teacher, who nobody seems to be a big fan of, walks in the door. I'm sitting there thinking "oh god, not him" when all of a sudden he is a good guy outside of his job. He has a few drinks, we play a few games of pool and darts, he buy sme and my friend some juice, we're all haivng a jolly good time. As my friend and I are leaving, the teacher is a bit drunk and I recommend that he might want to stop drinking, but he insists that he will be alright. The next day when we go in to school (the pub incident was on a Sunday, should have specified that at the start), and all of a sudden that teacher is off sick. Everyone is wondering where he is and I'm just like "Yeah, he's most likely hungover".

If you'd like to share any of your dreams down below, I'd love to hear them, be it strange, funny, scary, or even slightly lewd, I don't mind.

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the same, my dreams make very good material for books, be it thrillers and such. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The thing is, my dreams are fun when I experience them, and I can basically do what I want, but when I wake up and recall the dream.. I realise I left people behind, some characters transformed into others, parts are missing, things happened twice, very distorted sometimes. :lol:

My dreams often make not much sense, such as diving in a swamp because I don't want to take the boat. There are always bizarre elements which make them crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I often dream about running away (from the police XD) and being able to fly, mixed with the crazy things and all that.

3. Alexandra Lily

Certianly sounds interesting right enough XD. Gotta love when you can basically control the dreams, lets your imagination run wild. That's one thing I see as important not to lose in later life, your imagination.

4. Blossom85

I usually have really weird and strange dreams where I wake up thinking.. What the lol.

I have had reoccurring dreams with loved ones I have lost as well, I think that tends to me I just miss them, but I have heard my Nan's voice so vividly and saw hew so vividly in my dream even though she had been gone for a good 7 years by that time.l I don't tend to remember them much after I wake up and I sadly don't have time to write them down in the morning, but I also have had dreams of loved ones dying.. I read that it could mean change is in your immediate future and doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. I have never been able to control my dreams though but I find if I wake up in the middle of the night, I can usually get back to it when I fall back asleep.

5. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to think anyone could do that, Mr Alexandros, but I found out that's not true (some days ago). I can control the weather, for instance, which is cool! I can make it storm. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Though controlling the outcomes might make the dream boring, as people can get "out of character", I tend to avoid that. =)

6. PurpleGrey

My dreams tend to be convoluted, nonlinear, and hard to follow. Continuity goes out the window more often than not. I used to write them all down, but then I started forgetting. Let's see if I can find a good one in my repertoire...
    The Bowling Alley Dream: bowling with friends, somehow I get hurt in the face and whole chunks of both jaws fall out with teeth in them.
    The Dentist Dream: we were in Japan, and my top gums and teeth were falling out in one piece, so we go to the dentist, who spoke no English, and I tried to communicate, but I couldn't find and paper that didn't have writing on both sides. The guy at the desk left while I was looking.
    And then I had this dream that was basically Thirteen Ghosts, but Cyrus was Dumbledore, and the house was bigger and there were much more ghosts.

7. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My dreams are so... fluctuant. They're either so irrelevant and random, or major and enjoyable to live through. But they're all unrealistic as hell.

Two nights ago, one of my dreams was an angry encounter with a K-Mart check-out dude. Second was living as a GTA character and breaking into my friend's house and making a mess. I realised the red flashing alarm was going off, at the top right of the screen, and ran the hell out.
    Last night, went on an adventure with my dad and brother around the country in a caravan. Our caravan kept getting broken into when we were inside. We figured it was possible to break into anywhere, just be quiet. I did this quite a lot.
    I've had dreams about waterslides and pools in dams, getting restrained by police on a bus while everyone gets out to a festival/fair, seeing a movie in a diagonal-format cinema, playing chasy with someone in a long emergency exit passage (which was scary and fun), and working at a car wash in a colourful Italian-looking town at the top of a mountain. Nightmares have been getting chased by a dinosaur and finding fear in an abandoned motel.