1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any therianthropes out there ? the cat inquires :3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MissMiri, Nov 13, 2014.

1. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  2. Ghiottone

Off of Jeff or is it Geoff's description then yes in that I do feel that I have spiritual connection to two different animals I feel a connection to the Wolverine and to the wolf. Almost as though I am in essence three different beings in one body. I tend to find that my connection to the wolf in me is strongest when the moon is full and bright. Where as the wolverine seem to make a constant connection to me and feels as though when I'm either frightened or massively outnumber that the connection is so strong that I truely believe that I am a wolverine in mind m, body and soul

3. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hurray so you are a therian though i dont mind wolves or wolverines because I have a bit of serval maine coon and bombay in me :3 but predominately my pheno type is a cross between serval and maine coon

4. Ghiottone

I'm glad that you posted that link as it has help me realise that there is nothing wrong with accepting my animal spirits and that if I can work with them to co inhabit the same body them together we will be stronger

5. SunShadowDragon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  6. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    meow!!!Dragons -purrs-

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I'm not sure I understand it, google says it means you can shape-shift or something like that?

8. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know if I would go as far as identifying as a therianthrope. I definitely love cats (big and small but mainly small) and can understand their characters. And for their part they seem inclined to come to me, even the ones that are usually stand-offish or downright unfriendly. But then it has been pointed out that other species of animal seem to do this around me as well.

So maybe I do have a connection to animals... or maybe I just smell like one of them? Lol.

9. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So... Is it essentially the self identification with an animal? Essentially similar to the concept of a spirit animal? If so I suppose you could say I am, I don't identify as a therian or anything though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I tend to prefer identifying as a fan of Kemonomimi or Animal Ears, I don't like furry, but I like girls with animal ears and tails, I think its cute! Personally I usually either identify in that respect as a cat girl or a fox girl, depending on my mood~