1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help from civil engineers.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    what is the name of these in english.

Attached Files:

2. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Formwork?

3. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    in spanish we call them 'formaletas' and they are used for making a type of wall called 'muros de ductilidad reducida' with i suppose in english would be called 'limited ductility walls' but maybe you use another name....please help!

i need to know this cause this way i can have acces to more places to research about this. this is for my professional report, this is a class where we have to make sort of a tesis, but smaller (still is a pain in the butt)

---------- Post added 13th Nov 2014 at 04:34 PM ----------

apparently yes :grin: ... can you recommend me a book or link for me to consult... my topic is "aplication of ISO 9001 in structures constructed with formwork" (spanish to english translation i just did now), i want to take some parts of the ISO 9001 and use them to determine 'what should we do' from that certificate's point of view, and then comparing that with what actually happens at my country (not very good :lol: too much informality in some construction firms here)