1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts and confusion

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AClare, Nov 13, 2014.

1. AClare

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm an 18 year old bisexual female in my freshman year of college and I came out to my peers as bisexual when I entered college. But, I still haven't come out to my parents. I know that they would be supportive and accepting with my sexuality and I consider myself lucky for that, but I'm still scared. In one of my classes I'm writing a paper about the religious community and the LGBT community and it brought up a lot of clutter and chaos in my head. I felt alone, so I decided to find a community that might understand some of my chaos.

2. Blossom85

Hi there and welcome to EC.

I think that you will fit in well here, it's really supportive and friendly, so don't feel shy about posting. I know how you feel, I feel worry bout telling my whole family as well even though I know they will all be accepting and supportive.. Just take your time and don't feel you need to come out before you are ready.

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Take part... ask questions... people like to help

(&&&)

4. White Knight

Hi and welcome,

I think we all lived that clash of religion vs me conflicts in our heads at some point. If not religion it was society, culture, tradition... you name it.

Hope you enjoy your stay in EC.