1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yosia, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Yosia

This is a general topic to talk about hair, and what you do to your hair e.g:
    - How often you wash it
    - What your style is
    - Do you use products and/or materials such as clips and slides
    and whatever else you want to share.

I wash mine usually once every 2/3 days, and I dont bother doing anything with it aside from straightening, i sometimes clip the fringe up because it can annoy me when it gets in my eyes, but i still leave it as a fringe, I don't pin it up too high.

I wish my hair was properly straight, when its longer i might have it permanently straightened at the hair dresser :3

2. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1. I wash it every day.
    2. I had it long and I loved it, Now it's short and I hate it... :dry:
    3. I've never used anything like that.

3. LibraryLass

LibraryLass Guest

I have a bob with a sidey-fringey-flicky thing. It is a generic shade of brown and insanely ringletty/curly/frizzy depending on the weather. I wash it when it needs to be washed, and I use the shampoo in the green bottle. For school I can leave it out because it doesn't touch my collar properly yet. I might grow it longer. I might not. The longest my hair has ever been is 6cm past shoulder length - I was 5.

4. Hexagon

I wash my hair most days. My hair is about three centimetres long, and my style is brushing my hand through it every morning. Sometimes I'll use gel.

5. Ryujin

I wash my hair everyday when I have a shower.
    I don't really have a style, it's just a mess :grin:

I'm currently growing it long, like, I want straight long hair that goes down quite some way down my back. I just have to avoid my parents forcing me to have a haircut and people everywhere telling me to have a haircut.

Oh, and some random woman on the street once said that she like me hair and if she could have some, whilst walking past.
    I was very confused.

6. Randomcloud

- How often you wash it
    - What your style is
    - Do you use products and/or materials such as clips and slides
    and whatever else you want to share.

I wash it every day.

I don't have a style haha... I have wavy/sometimes curly hair and tried having bangs to cover up my enormous forehead but that was a disaster. So I just leave it down and it has some layers. When I leave the house it will look its worst then suddenly decide to look nice when I'm home alone or about to go to bed lol O_O

No...products would make it look more crazy and not in a good way

7. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I haven't cut mine in a whole year and it's a beautifully long curly mess (Just the way I like it) I haven't combed it since I was 13 and I only wash it when it's really needed as I hate the sensation of having wet hair and object to using those awful hair dryers.

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wash mine every morning, though I rinse it in the evenings when I take a short shower.

It's short at the back and sides, and the top's around 4cm long. It has gentle curls, and it's easy to take care of as long as I comb it when it's a little damp and then shape it with my fingers.

I toyed with the idea of getting a straightener, but I decided against it.

9. Rainbow Kitty

1. Twice a day as I have Oily hair.
    2. My hair is straight with some waves. It is naturally smooth. It is short in the back and side (Not shaved). Longer bangs, parted slightly to the right.
    3. Hair products completely ruin my hair. I would never...

10. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I wash it probably 3-4 times per week. I have a pixie cut but my hair is really wavy (used to be curly but the curls went away with the cut hair), so I usually use bobby pins to keep everything in place...

11. LunaticSoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wash mine every day, sometime I use hairdryers (mostly in the morning). I love it because it's straight and I don't have to anything complicating style-wise. The parting makes itself (sometimes even if I don't want it to...), it's smooth but a bit on the thin side, it's a few cm past my shoulder blades. When it's cold I wear it loose because my neck gets warm from it :slight_smile:.

12. thekillingmoon

I wash it every other day. I prefer short haircuts at the moment, like chin length. I use a bit of volume spray to style it cause I have very thin hair.

13. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wash it whenever I get a shower - so more or less every day, or once every two days, depending on my mood.

My hair at the moment is the same as in my picture - short, but shorter on the sides. It got longer, but I decided to have it cut again because it was starting to piss me off.

I usually just rustle it a bit on a morning, maybe with a bit of product and hairspray. I sometimes use straighteners but I try to avoid them as they damage your hair.

14. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wash my hair every day--in the morning most often. There are times when I will skip a shower, but I usually feel gross if I do -_-

My "style" is just shorter on the back and sides than on the top, but otherwise when I get a haircut it's more or less a buzz-cut. My hair looks the way it does in my picture--it hasn't changed much since I was a little kid. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have used mousse and gel before to keep my hair in the perfect "position", but that's usually only if I'm going to some nice even or something. Otherwise, I usually just comb it and leave it.

15. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wash my hair every day.

Other than that, I don't do anything to it because it's really short.

16. CubbieBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I keep my hair short. wash it every day in the shower. Usually just use a shampoo/conditioner combo. I comb it forward and spike the front of it. I use a holding putty to make it stay. I didn't used to care how it looked, really, but since I came out to myself, I like to feel and look sexy/cute

17. Notlad

Mines all thick and brown... mine can't be grown out too long as it grows into a jew-fro mess. My hair feels like an alpaca.

18. Stromer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wash my hair about 3 times per week for it's getting weaker if I wash it more often.

There's no special style, I just keep my fringe between 8 and 10 centimeters and the rest is between 3 n 4 to look as gender-neutral as it's possible plus comb it with my hand. Actually, I'm a lucky one, just can't imagine it being curly... My hair is straight but I wouldn't say so about myself, LOL.

When it comes to wasing I use a random shower gel (it was the cheapest in a shop) which smells like roses so I guess it contains rose oil or something like that. The only rule is: no hairdryer!

Actually, I wonder how on earth girls live with long hair... I've tried to experience the feeling when I was 16 but I've cut it after it reached my collarbones.

19. Quiet Raven

I wash it every day.

Right now it is pretty short, but usually I like it slightly long. I don't really do much with it except comb it when it gets messy.

20. Chelski

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have half my head shaved approx every 2 weeks. When I get it shaved I usually have a pattern - some simple tram lines. Stereotypical I know!! But I don't care :thumbsup:

The rest of my hair is long and its naturally curly. I'm going out with friends I will straighten and apply some wax or something to give it a bit of shape.

Other than that I will tie it back for work because I have to wear a safety helmet :dry: