1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Dont How To React !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IHadToSayx, Nov 17, 2014.

1. IHadToSayx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay hwen I say this im not trying to be a bragger its just what ive been told which I still don't believe to this day. okay now ive been out since 6th grade ive never given a fuck about what people had to say I like to fight which my downfall which give me and sort of unauthorized pass to say what ever I want im not afraid of losing heres the thing I would like to consisder my self bisexual but I don't like feminie men I like masculine and also I consider my self pretty feminine to certain extend I mean my clothes majority of they time look pretty gay no offense and even they I ware and dyed my hair. but it seems like a lot of the staright guys in my hood always say like oh I have no problem with gay people just don't try that shit on me but ive always had a thing with boundaries so I would never just push up on a straight guys or any guy for that matter just because I think they look good because girls and some times older guys do that shit to me all the time but heres where the problem comes in I know that most gay guys overanalyze when a straight guy is nice to them but I just cant seem but to think like that when im around certain guys im not like most feminine guys I smoke I fight (Not something to be proud of) and hang out in my hood and I guess that's why most guys hang with me they usuall sya oh your gay but your cool you don't seem gay but anytime someone asks me if im gay I say yea just because in the straight world bisexual is basically gay but my problem is some of the guys I hang out with I actually do have a crush and its not that hard to see why the majority of my friends that are guys are pretty cute. like this boy in my class ive liked him since 9th grade and he knows it he found out in 9th but has never said anything about to me ver I mean see try to get girls and talk about girls vryday then he goes and does shit htat would make me think otherwise like we always sit next to eachother and he barely does his work but im pretty good in school so I get done fast so I let him copy everything but ever since I started doin that hes been talking to me a lot more like 9th grade year and 10th grade year we barely evr talked and weve always had the same classes we always talk in class it was the out of class that we don't talk till this year hes offered to smokes blunts with me after school and all this stuff could just be finally being friendly I cant help but think there is more to it. like okay in my scho9ol you have to wear a collar if you don't you get inschool suspension for that period so he would take of his collar and wear a normal shirt then he would tell me to kepp it so he could go to iss for that period and then tell me to bring it back before that period is over so he could go to his next class and lately hes been trying to be funny and say hes going to college for the same major as I am and last yeera I used to always talk about mving to newyork to get started in my career and its seems like that's all he seems to talk about id hate to say that all of this stuff makes me think he is into me but I cant help but there a couple legit reasons why he wouldn't be interested in me is because hes always talkin about fuckin bitchez and looking at girls asses all the time and on top of that he probably thinks I would tell everybody. and one last thing is it weird that me and his bestfriend are really good friends all of a sudden.
    :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. Boi333

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It seems as if your scared of what conflict may come if you tell this boy or boys????