1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling All Flamboyant Gay Guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Justinian20

What makes you flamboyant, because in my opinion flamboyance comes in different forms. A flamboyant guy can be a flashy dresser and wear style that makes them stand out. A flamboyant guy can be over the top when he's talking, You can be flamboyant when you act. I consider myself flamboyant as an actor because I stand out most of the time when acting. I don't dress over the top and I do when talking to friends tend to stand out with talking all the time, which annoys most guys.

So when you say flamboyant do all of your traits need to be flamboyant like a flamboyant gay guy, is over the top when he speaks, sounds like a diva from Hollywood(so all up in your face), dresses very flamboyantly or acts like a extreme diva.

I don't mind flamboyant guys personally I find them interesting because they love to talk and for me anyone that would approach me and talk to me might as well soon be taking up the entire lunch hour talking. I've never had that happen but I think it would as long as you aren't a mean flamboyant. I don't like mean flamboyant guys.

So tell me if you are a flamboyant gay guy, what makes you flamboyant.

2. AlamoCity

I wouldn't call myself flamboyant, but I can dress a bit "unique." I have khaki pants and shorts and Oxford shirts and polo shirts in every color of the rainbow. I can mix them up and end up wearing pink khaki pants and blue oxford shirt. However, most of the time I'm wearing the same damn pair of khaki shorts and polo :lol:. However, my dad also dresses like that so its not exactly "gay," but flamboyant. But the clothing is always "traditional," no avant-garde stuff.

But, other than that, I wouldn't say I'm flamboyant.

3. Wukie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have been called flamboyant because I take pride in my appearance. I dress nice, but not in a style that I stick out. I like to keep my hair and nails nice and that's what I get joked about the most. Personality wise I am more feminine and love a great conversation with someone, but I am in no way bitchy and in someones face like some people.

4. Justinian20

I would call myself a combination between flamboyant and gothic. If it makes sense. I look like a gothic guy with my scowl that is ever present on my face. I'm less flamboyant than goth though. All I need to complete the look is black streaks through my hair.

5. kumawool

I'm usually not flamboyant, but sometimes I am when I get excited.

Many of my friends are girls, and when I get excited (specifically with girls), it's easy for me to act like them. I can relate to gossiping, gleeful excitement, etc. .

This said, I don't think these are exclusively womenly things. It's just acceptable for women to display these behaviors.

In most settings, I do not appear gay, which has often been confirmed by the surprise people exhibit when they discover my sexuality.

6. Burnedcloset

Heeeeeelllloooooooo, the queen has arrived *snaps fingers*

You called?

Lol

I'm not sure, I might be flamboyant. I'm not sure if I'm suppressing it? Maybe?

7. Justinian20

OMG! Gypsycloset, that is exactly what I would've done if I was answering this thread. I think you are most certainly the actor, much like myself.

8. BigBadBasher

BigBadBasher Guest

I would say I'm flamboyant personality wise since i tend to talk alot, especially with my lady friends. The conversations i have with my guy friends usually end when they start talking about "guy stuff" that i "wouldn't understand" i do understand, i'm just not comfortable about what they talk about.

9. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I wore a glitter-sparkled purple suit and tie to prom (which I took my male best friend to as a date ^_^), does that count~

10. Burnedcloset

I saw "calling all flamboyant gay guys" and I had to.

Seriously though, I think I would be a little flamboyant if I came out. I talk with my hands a lot Is that flamboyant? And I talk very emotionally, not monotone at all. I'm starting to be more outgoing. (!)

11. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a bit flamboyant. Sometimes when I'm alone I act out sections of musicals that I have memorized :eusa_danc