1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant sleep

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jayden, May 8, 2007.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it is 4.00am in the morning here at bondi beach and i thought i would have a look at ec beacuse i cant sleep to well tonight. i went back to school monday and i am much better now. my front tooth is still missing but me arm is better. i should try to sleep a bit because i have to get up for school in about 3 hours!:eusa_eh:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I guess you've been doing a lot or resting over the last couple of weeks though, so probably aren't that tired.

It's great to hear you are on the mend, and are back at school. I hope you haven't missed too much as it's a real pain having to catch up. So you can type with both hands again now?

When are you getting your new (false?) tooth? I guess it has to be made especially to match your others and fit properly, and they also have to wait for your gum to heal?

3. Kimi

I've done that a year ago(cuz I had very bad appendicitis and I need to remove it) and couldn't go to school for a week. What a mess...It took me a month to catch up all what I missed:bang:

Same here. I couldn't go sleep as well...maybe thats because I'm bit down today...
    But usually when I can't go to sleep, I drink hot chocolate or hot milk to relax my body and calm my mind bit. And it works well...least for me.

Oh, no. I have to go to school within 4 hours...:eusa_doh:

Hope you have great dream(even you can sleep only 3 hours) and school will be fine(*hug*)

#3 Kimi, May 8, 2007
    Last edited: May 8, 2007
  4. Steam Giant

It's great to hear that you're recovering, Jayden! Catching up can be tough, but if your teachers are understanding, that makes it easier ^^ I had walking pneumonia (sp?), and missed a great deal of school one year. All of my teachers were helpful, aside from my gym/health teacher, of all people. She failed me for the year...for being sick....

But the class didn't factor into my grade, so I didn't really care ^^

Honestly, when it's like 3 hours until I have to wake up, I'll just stay up. For some people (like me), when we get under a certain amount of sleep (for me, less than 4 hours), I'm completely useless for the whole day after. If I stay up (with the assistance of coffee/soda), I'll be tired, but can still operate for about half of the next day.

5. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi paul yes im back at school and find it hard even if i didnt miss any school but will try to improve my grades now that im getting back to normal. i still think that i will have to repeat.
    i still type with 1 arm some times. it is sore some times at night and it wakes me up. my new tooth should be next wednesday i think. the denist had to do a xray or scan and the new tooth should fit ok i hope. i look weird with it missing although a couple of kids at school think it looks cool like ive been in a fight or some thing!!!:eek:

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi steamgiant, thanks for you answer to my post. i feel much better but my arm is sore some times at night. i think i end up rolling over on it in my sleep or some thing. when i wake up i find it hard to go back to sleep because my 13yo brother snores and my 10yo brother is talking in his sleep :grin: its a nosiy bed room at night but good at 4.00am to get on the net while every one is asleep!
    what is walking pneumonia sp it sounds really bad??? you must of missed a lot of school with that??? you have been sick a bit but by your gallery photos look ok now. the gym teacher would be like our PE teacher. our pe teacher is a &#&%#&!!!!!! he doesnt like me i think he is always yelling because im to slow getting dressed back in to my school clothes after pe or sport. your PE teacher also sounds a bit bad. might be able to chat on the chat room soon, see you then, jayden:thumbsup:

7. Steam Giant

walking pneumonia is the weakest kind of pneumonia, but they're all very bad. It's when your lungs get infected, in my case, from bacteria transported by the mucus that got into them. I spent about three weeks out of school, spitting up mucus into a trash can. It was terrible, because I couldn't leave my bed. For three weeks. I managed to get a lot of reading done, at least!

After that, it took something like 3 months to completely recover, but I had to go back to school. The first few weeks back were rough, because I'd get out of breath after a single flight of stairs. Either way, that was a while ago, and I survived ^^

I hope to see you in the chat soon, Jayden!