1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First same sex kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doglover44, Nov 18, 2014.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

What was your first same sex kiss like ? Mine was when I was in middle school had a friend over and asked if I could kiss him he said ok we kissed just on the lips

2. C P

C P

Have yet to have a first kiss from anyone, so I'm unsure of what it is like. It isn't something that I particularly think about though.

3. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

My first kiss was with a girl back in 8th grade

4. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It happened this year. I was at a party with a female friend when this guy showed up and said something that I couldn't understand. I said ''What?'' but then he suddenly came near me and kissed me, vanishing soon after. He was kinda cute.

#4 MCairo, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  5. Amerigo

i love kissing, i'm amazing at it, so i've been told, it's the only thing i'm good at, to be fair, i fail at the rest. my first time kissing was my first time altogether. that was nothing special.

6. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With the total douche who was my first boyfriend, but he was a good kisser and pretty attractive, so that's okay. It was a really romantic setting, just a pity that he was there.

7. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

The sloppiest, most unsexy thing you could imagine. There was drool all over and I think at one point he shoved his tongue so far into my mouth my gag reflex kicked in.

10/10 would kiss again.

8. Pleione

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :roflmao:

9. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

First time was with a girl..When I was 15..She was bi but I wasn't then..it's not a very good memory..she "compelled" me to do it.. it didn't feel that way then but.. *sigh* Anyway.. too bad it was her. :-/

10. QueerQueen

First kiss was when I was in high school, me and my best friend were at her house with her boyfriend. More specifically we were in her parent's room on their bed, don't know why, but we were. Her boyfriend thought me and her should kiss and she wasn't against it at all so I kissed her briefly before pulling away and then she told me to do it again and I did.

11. Jethro702

Hmmm, Mine was with a stranger. Who I had meet 5 minutes before, don't know his name, and haven't seen or spoken to him since.....

12. lemons123

under the shower with a guy

13. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Never had one, same sex or opposite sex. :frowning2:

14. Randomcloud

Unless you count me and my best friend pecking each other on the lips in Kindergarten, I have yet to have a same-sex kiss. Boo.

15. Wukie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We were 16 and worked in a grocery store. I went back in the cooler to restock milk and he followed me in there. He asked if it was okay to touch me, I said yes and we made out pretty heavy. Since I live in the same town again, I think about it every time I pass the milk section. :grin:

16. topher85

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    mine was a few weeks ago. i met a new guy and talked to him for a few weeks online and through text, finally met up and got a few kisses before we had to leave. was amazing. we're supposed to meet again this week and hang out.

17. the haunted

Extremely sloppy. I was sober but she was really drunk. I was just happy to be kissing a cute girl, honestly. Lol.

18. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was in college. I had always known I wasn't strictly straight but I figured I was bi and it would just be easier to be into girls and I was actually a bit of a ladies man. It's hard to even imagine, but well there you go. I think it is possible I might have eventually married one of them if not for that guy from Princeton. He was a friend of my roommates who visited fairly often. It was like he was me at Princeton--same major, we both did parliamentary debate and he was adorable. We became very close (well close for people who didn't see each other very often). As it turned out we were both gay--he was out, I wasn't but he could tell and I could tell he could tell, but he was respectful and never mentioned it.

I didn't drink so one night when we went to a party and he got drunk it was my responsibility to make sure he made it back to the dorm safely. We made it back to the dorm and there in the lobby he drunkenly went in for a kiss and I let him--and it was like lightning through my soul. My legs literally gave out and as we lay there in the lobby all tangled up all the little things I told myself about how my life would be fine without indulging this gay thing fell away. That stupid drunken kiss was more romantic, more meaningful than all the dating, all the sex, all that flailing about trying to be happy without this complicating thing. I realized in that moment that all the stuff I had mistaken for attraction to women wasn't even in the same ballpark as this new thing. Within a month or so any attraction I had felt for women pretty much evaporated and from there on out it was just a question of when I would come out, no longer if I would...

19. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In my car a couple months ago with the guy I'm with now.

We didn't kiss the first couple dates, so when we finally did there was this built up tension that made it pretty awesome. It was kind of aggressive.

20. Wukie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What a great memory to have!