1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give your opinion on my issue, see below

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by plasticmeercat, Nov 18, 2014.

1. plasticmeercat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haiii(!)

I am 14, and recently came out as Bisexual (im a guy)

Basicly, i was wondering, i know that i am Bi as i think some guys are georgeous and talked to a guy in that way before, but i think i am somehow telling myself i am straight? My parents are very supportive so it can't be that, and like i said, i truly am bi. I think its more about how I always have and still do want a wife when i grow up, i guess this could change, but yeah, been worrying me quite a bit:confused:

Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey there,

some bisexual people do have preferences. if you want to be with a woman in the future, it doesn't make you any less bi, as long as you feel attraction to men as well, or at least if you're able to.

straight guys don't feel any attraction (sexual) towards other guys, so, if you do feel some towards other guys, you can be sure you aren't exactly straight.

"attraction" is a pretty blurry term, though, so if you don't know what that means, i don't blame you. <<;

3. plasticmeercat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah ive known i am for ages, its more like an inner guilt that i don't know why.. :/

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    oh, yeah, i get that.

i feel as if that's more with how society's treating lgbt+ people - even if your own community is supportive, it's pretty impossible to not see any homophobia floating around.

you might feel some obligation to be with a woman in the future, to maybe please your parents, or to be avoid being seen as "weird" - and, while i understand that, let me tell you: don't feel obligated. be who you want to be with, not what others want you to be with.

if it's with a woman, fine. if it's with a man, fine. be with who makes you happiest.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just avoid being boxed in by labels and focus on the specific individuals you're attracted to. The end. :slight_smile:

6. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Its perfectly normal to have preferences, dont worry too much. If you're attracted to both guys and girls, you are most certainly not straight, dont doubt yourself :slight_smile:

7. Candace

Don't try to justify anything. You shouldn't have to apologize or make up for the fact that you're probably bi.