1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so what exactly should i expect at a gay club?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lexie, Oct 7, 2008.

1. lexie

im meant to be going to a gay club for the first time, in the next couple of weeks time with my friend (who actually suggested the idea so i didnt even have to bring it up, wooooo :icon_bigg), and i dont really have any idea what to expect...i mean i generally know what to expect, im just wondering if i'll be taken aback...was everyone's first experience at a gay club a good one or bad one?

im quite looking foward to it, just am a little worried that my friend may click if she see's me in that environment if i get carried away, so i'll have to make sure i do not and remain in control..

2. Gaten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd love to know also. My cousin is always talking about how she hears it's so fun and how she wants to go to one. Poor girl always seems to forget that I'm gay and when I remind her she gets even more excited and invites me to come with her. Here I was thinking I would always be the one inviting to come along with me.

3. Micah

A lot of fun and dancing? :slight_smile:

4. Bookmarked

Hey! As a bit of shameless self-publicity, why not read my blog? Helpfully enough, you can find it here: http://www.emptyclosets.com/forum/blog.php?b=1560

As for serious advice, it'll probably be dancing, lights, music and a good time. It's pretty much just like any other nightclub. Except when you start dancing with someone of the same gender, they dance back.