1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody have siblings that are all gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GCLW, Nov 19, 2014.

1. GCLW

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What up, guys? Out of curiousity, do you guys/gals (who are gay/bisexual etc.) have siblings who are all gay? I mean I have two siblings, what would be the odds if all three of us (myself included) are gay?

2. Hexagon

The chance of male children being gay seems to increase with the order of birth. Even if that weren't true, the odds are such that there will be many families in which all the children are gay.

3. QueerQueen

I only have one other sibling, my brother and me and him are both gay and both out.

4. Kabuki

I know some that are 2 siblings (male and female) and they are both gay. I don't know if a larger family can work differently, because I know of what Hexagon said, about males having more chance of being gay by the order of birth and all that. :slight_smile:

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My older cousin is a lesbian she's butch she's like the only lesbian the family knows of , they don't know I'm lesbian too but femme , I haven't told her but I'm trying to reach out to her , I was scared to tell her that I'm a lesbian because I thought she would call me fake ,but all her girlfriends are femmes .:confused:
    My older male cousin is gay and married to his husband , sadly he's the running joke in the family , my mom loves to make fun of him and his husband but he did better than his sisters he married someone with standards and they all married thugs and scrubs ..:icon_sad:

#5 stocking, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  6. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My sister has only dated one girl and no guys, so I'm not sure if she's bi, or gay. But I know she ain't straight.

7. Notlad

My older brother is gay, but the other two siblings seem to be straight.

8. GCLW

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wait, so what does that mean exactly? The younger sibling has more chances of being gay? That's weird cause (I'm the oldest) and my youngest brother is the most straight of the three of us. Like my younger brother (i.e. the second) is probably gay since I caught him staring at cute guys (even though he doesn't know I do :rolle:slight_smile: