1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know when someone is trying to make you jealous??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 2Scoopzz, Nov 19, 2014.

1. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What are signs that someone is trying to make you jealous?? Especially if they know you like them but you're giving attention to someone else??

2. shinji

shinji Guest

They stop talking to you, for no apparent reason, they talk with your friends, in front of you, while still not talking to you. They do stuff that they used to do with you, but with others or alone. They seem generally distant and uninterested. They stop sharing with you, stop caring for you.

^ - or at least, make it seem so.

I mean, making people jealous takes a lot of work, it's pretty apparent when someone is doing it, if you know what to look for.

3. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it depends on if they like you back. What would be the point of trying to make you jealous if they don't like you? So I guess my question is, do you know if they like ylu back? Cause if they didn't say they did or show signs of it, they could just not be taking your feelings onto consideration and being with someone else because that is what they want and it may not have anything to do with you.

If they do like you and are still being flirtatious with others, then they could just be wanting you to ask them and pursue it.

4. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

If they go out of their way to get in your line of sight and if they periodically give you quick glances (to make sure you are seeing what they want you to see).

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is usually ineffective with me, lol. But sometimes I play along. Actually, I don't like such manipulative people and usually will be quite cold to them, which is unusual. Maybe it's my "INTP chameleon" aspect that causes me to mimic them. If they're not interested, then neither am I.

6. cuppycake

They do the 'I have someone better than you' act. Like, randomly: "Hey, sorry I've been busy but I've been trying out [new activity name], and I can't do it well yet, but I have a great teacher who's helping me learn everything there is to know about it~ lol,have fun with your stuff,kthnxbye"

It's just so fucking laughable.