1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help!!! I just don't know!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ineedyourhelp, Nov 20, 2014.

1. ineedyourhelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This has been very hard for me. For a long time I have simply tried to ignore the signs... But it has caused a new predicament in my life. I am (obviously) having issues with my sexuality. I have an incredible Boyfriend whom I love very much. I feel like I might be Bisexual. And it was literally moments ago when I officially came to terms with this.
    My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now. And when we have sex it is a true rarity that I ever get off. It was tonight that we were trying to make love... I was trying so hard. I am really tired of having to please myself. It shouldn't be that way. I should be able to count on my man to please me. And when I realized that I wasn't going to climax... and I truly knew what this meant I started to cry.. Don't get me wrong. I am all for gay rights and am very supportive of my friends who are gay.. I cried because I know that I am sexually attracted to women. Now here's the other thing. I know I'm not gay. I am attracted to men. I have never looked at a women and felt like I liked her. I have never had a "crush" on a woman. I have always had feelings for men. But when it comes to sex.. Well that's a different story. The idea of having sex with another woman turns me on.
    Now back to the crying part. With being in a very loving relationship I feel like it is betrayal to need a woman to satisfy me sexually. He has a right to me able to do that. I don't LIKE women relationship wise. I have never thought that a girl or women was cute. I think guys are hot and/or cute. But I have known that women turn me on for years.
    I have also never had a sexual encounter with a women so I don't know if I am simply hard to please sexually or if I am... well I don't even know... This is a WHOLE new world for me... Please.. I need help. Input.. I dropped this bomb on my boyfriend in the middle of sex so I think he deserves an answer more than I do. (He was completely supportive though. Just a BTW) I would really appreciate some advise. From people who I feel know where I'm coming from.

-M

2. Melanie

Melanie Guest

I could be way off, but decidedly not liking women for relationships but liking them for sex may be something else. Ive actually never heard it expressed like that before, but then again there are probably a lot of things like that for me.

Ive never identified as bisexual, but I have always known that Ive preferred women over men and was forcing everything romantic relationship/sexwise with men... yet, I was continuallly *trying* with men for years.

Best of luck in your journey.

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2014 at 07:15 AM ----------

Oh and by the way, for me personally I loathed women for relationships.. I thought they would be a PITA to be with... till I fell for one. Shes a PITA (not in the same way), but shes also hot lol

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! :slight_smile: Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now! Sexuality has such a broad spectrum, and you could fall anywhere on that spectrum. If it helps, some people treat their sexual and romantic attractions differently. For example, they might identify as a "Hetroromantic Homosexual", attracted emotionally to the opposite gender, but sexually attracted to their own. This isn't unheard of. However, it's early days with your sexuality and I wouldn't be in a rush to put a label on yourself. There could be a number of reasons why you weren't enjoying sex with your boyfriend- it might even be unrelated to your sexuality.

If you feel like posting in the Sexual and Romantic Orientation section, you might find other members have some advice to help you figure this out.

Don't worry - you will be okay. (*hug*)