1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[It's a Wall, it's a Rus] Update TIME [IT'S INARUT!]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Oct 8, 2008.

1. InaRut

*Waits for the EC members to calm down--watches as the "WE LOVE YOU WALRUS" signs slowly fall down back into the crowd and steps up to the microphone.*

My dear EC Members
    *Hears a scream and tells Pirateninja to pipe down*

My dear EC Members, tis been a time since you've last heard from me. And for this I am dearly sorry. But you see, this univeristy life style--it has it's up and downs--but what it doesn't have is time for EC.

But when I can I will post updates. Just so for those who know me, and those who don't know me, will always know that EC is always in my ear, and in my eye (Music Reference: Catch it for 10 points).

So how are things you ask?
    *Hears another scream, and asks Pirateninja if she's been drinking wine--Takes the question back as the answer is pretty obvious*

*ahem* So how are things you ask? Well they've been a little stressful. I never knew that university life went by so FAST! Not only that but I never knew that University Assignments had a sneak stat of over 9000! I feel like...it was yesterday that I could just relax...keep up with my seminars...keep up with my reading...but now...now it's like WABAMN! I've got two tests tommorow and an assignment due next week (2 pages)--THEN another assignment due November 10th (8 pages!). Yikes!

And Becky (my EC mom) if your asking why I'm not studying--I'm taking a tea break to restore my mental alertness.

But if you excuse me...I want to check my Greek God spelling...
    Euryome
    Gave birth to the Graces

Mnenonesome?
    Wait..
    Mnemosyne
    (Why are the names so hard to spell!)
    -Gave birth to the nine muses

Hahaha...my other test is Astronomy-- It's mutiple choice but still...Astronomy is one of those classes you hate it so much you feel like your standing one place with a fishing rod--reeling yourself by hook-in-cheek.

I've got a popular culture essay due next week--2 pages--my topic is Pokemon. Haha :slight_smile:

So far classes are good though, I'm loving film (sometimes), Pop Culture is awesome (my prof is wicked!, I LOOOOVEEE Mythology, hate Astronomy, and have some respect to psychology (Highschool level to Uni level? BIGGG STEP)

-Fun stuff starts here- ​

Okay...Now that I've proven myself a good academic boy...now time to get to the fun stuff?

So in terms of my homosexuality, I've still been going to GLBT meeting and I actually managed to befriend the president and others and they say they'll take me out to my first gay bar. It's called the Vu or something? It's the only gay bar in Niagra I guess. I was going to go last week but I had an appointment early Saturday so I decided not to. Perhaps after thanksgiving?

-Boyfriend talk right here-
    In terms of boyfriend...I'll save that for later--for suspence---Or you guys can cheat and just scroll down...or perhaps I'll hide it in mid sentance--making you read alot of boring stuff before getting to something more interesting.

BAH! Okay. So here's the romantic situtation. I can't call it boyfriend situation because I'm still single (If anyone just sighed in relief--Thank you :kiss:). But there is potential. I mean REAL potential. I mean ACTUAL gay guy potential. Butttt...I'm not sure if he's exactly what I want.

:dry: And if anyone says beggars can't be choosers---

Anyways so basically he's a little on the femme side. Not to mention he's one of those "I'm so ugly, I'm so dumb" kinda people. It's alright to be a little low of self esteem- but in small doses? Like know your strengths AND your weaknesses--I am way picky

Doors Break (sorry radio is on): Riding on the storm...

Anyways in terms of physical apperance. He's cute. I'll give him that. Really nice hair. He's not a abdominal wonder but that's not really on my list of priorities. It'll be a little hippocritcal on my behalf...

THAT'S RIGHT I'M NOT WORKING OUT AT THE GYM AS MUCH AS I SHOULD (or at all). DID I NOT JUST SAY I WAS BUSY? HUH? YOU WUNNA FIGHT ABOOT IT?

*ahem*

Personality wise...like I said a little femme, pretty energetic--loves to laugh (which is nice)--

He's a pretty nice deal--I just...I dunno. I think I'll chill with him a bit more before I make any final decisions about him.

Honestly someone say beggars can't be choosers...See how much you like a walrus tusk in the eye...

Really we studied astronomy together and we played Smash Brothers Brawl over in his room.

NOTHING HAPPENED

Anyways other options are
    1) Hot guy at gay bar?
    2) Staying single
    3) Going straight? LOL
    4) Studying for my classics test tomorrow (wha Huh?)
    5) Other guy (who Mike/Beebo *Who knows him from school* tells me is gay--just in the closet—and this is quite evident )
    (Actually there is a whole paragraph to be said about this guy but I'll save it)

Really though until I get things figured out I'm just gonna stay under the story that I need a friend more then a boyfriend at this point of my life--in terms of "Mr. Potential."

New Friend Talk--
    Oh speaking of friends, I met this really cool (and SUPER HANDSOME) guy--who is totally straight--and I will believe so until he tells me (or shows me :icon_redf )--Which might not ever happen because he's straight--And I'm not making the same mistake i did with old friends >_>--Anyways, as a friend I have to say he's pretty awesome. It was wierd to be asked, "What are you thinking about?" Of course I told him "My thoughts are only for my head." But he seemed to be interested in why I was starring off into space with drink in hand (19--drinking age WOO--Drinking RESPONSIBLY age that is...). Anyways so far he's a pretty good friend--I haven't come out to him yet--but I don't really think it'd change whatever friendship we have managed to develop.

--Execept he might be a little hestiant into sharing a dinner with me ever again..

*ahem*

Anyways in other news, my xbox 360 has been stolen, my computer got a virus, and I didn’t do to well on my first paper---

Hope you enjoyed the update,
    I hope it was as good for you as it was me *lights cigarette* <-SEX joke--The only way I smoke--is when I'm smoking hot--in my fedora and new jacket that is--

(or when I drink)
    Inarut

(!)(!)

2. Derek the Wolf

That's a hell of an update. Glad to hear things are going okay... And good luck dealing with the stress. It's a rough transition to college eh? Or so I've heard. Enjoy the new relationships, the "responsible" drinking, and the new way of living!

3. jazzrawr

ZOMG.
    PHIL :grin:
    You have no idea how much your faghag here (being me) has missed you.
    Ooooh, cute boi potential!
    How exciting :grin:
    And yay for gay bars!
    And just so you know, I will NOT put down my "I love the Walrus" sign.
    I WONT. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Good luck with all your Uni work, Phil!
    You'll do awesome :grin:

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    As your "EC Mom", I'm glad to hear you are studying Phil. :slight_smile: I'm also happy to hear you are having somewhat of a social life too making new friends and having some fun. Now there is an advantage to you being gone so much from EC. I actually have a fair chance of passing you in post counts. I'm almost there! :grin: You be good and keep us updated! We miss you. (*hug*)

5. pirateninja

*screams again for good measure*

Good to have ya back.... buddaayyyyy :grin: And beggars can't be choosers.....

*pulls Walrus Tusk out of her eye*

By the way, there's no better way to get to know Mr Potential better than playing a few rounds of SSB: Brawl.

Update soon, buddy :grin:

6. davo-man

Hey hey Mr Phillip. Glad to hear everything is going well and that the work isn't getting you too far down :grin: Mr Potential sounds nice, and the LGBT meetings sound awesome (I must find myself one of those clubs one day :grin:)

Anyway, catchya round :grin:

7. Janvier

Phil !! :grin:
    We missed you..
    Promise it won't happen to often, I was starting to suffer from Walrus withdrawal :frowning2:
    Do you know how hard it is for me without my daily dose of Walrus??

But now you're back so all is well :grin:

8. InaRut

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I heard Jazz sells Pure Walrus in back alley ways at night.

And thanks for the love guys.

Tis why EC is so wicked :slight_smile:

9. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay!! :grin: I missed you!! Glad you're having an awesome time. Now I'm going to go post one of these things for myself because I've barely been on here for ages...

10. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Awesome to hear from you again Phil (*hug*) *glomps* Stay around this time!!!

11. EmperorNero

There are two things in life that matter, other things are just there to draw your attention away from what's really important. Just so you don't forget it.
    1. Stay Alive
    2. Stay Happy

Much Love

12. Jeimuzu

I didn't even read all of that. I'm not gonna pretend I did. Hahah! Got too much to do, I'm afraid. However, I've noticed that we're never all that fussy on the abdominal side of things, because a bit of a belly is quite cute. So long as it's not particularly pronounced, you know? A six pack is kinda intimidating, a huge belly is not my thing, and too skinny means too bony when you lay on said boy, while a tiny bit of puppy fat is really really cute and perfect.

13. Gumtree

I can't believe I just read all that at 2.30am :/

Congrats and good luck I guess!