1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the opposite of pedophilia?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Nov 21, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I mean not the opposite (the opposite would be a healthy relationship between two consenting adults right?) but the other way round: children attracted to adults

When I was a child (8 until 14 years old) I used to fantasize about having a relationship with a grown up man, 25 and up! Actually it seems less interesting to date people of that age now that I'm an adult myself :eusa_danc how do you call that? Lolita syndrome or what? :roflmao:

I never had the guts to make it real when I was a child though, I never put myself in peril

2. PurpleGrey

I forget what it's called, but the extreme opposite is the attraction to the elderly. It has a G in it, I think. I don't know about your situation, though, I thought that was normal in youngsters. This "Lolita syndrome", or rather Lolita complex, is pretty much just pedophilia with a preference for girls, not reverse pedophilia.

3. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    So it doesn't have a name?

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's something I wondered when I was a teenager and preferred people twice my age. I thought I was just really weird. Would it be something simple like adultophilia? I wonder how common it is before one reaches adult age though. I never acted on it because I knew it would be irrational, even by my standards!

5. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    The only reason I never "dated" for real at that age is because I always wondered if pedophiles were all very weird people or if there were some hot guys attracted to children like me at the time :roflmao:

6. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

gerontophilia, not specific to kids loving olds, just anyone loving olds