1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever met someone who "turned you straight"?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GCLW, Nov 21, 2014.

1. GCLW

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I guess I should clarify what I mean by that question before I get a lot of angry responses ><

So, if you're gay, have you met someone of the opposite sex that you think that (despite them being the opposite gender) they could be "the one"? I don't mean that you're bi-/pan- etc. sexual, I mean that you're "totally" gay and was/is attracted to that person?

Stories please! :icon_bigg

2. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Never! Not even the prettiest girls would lmao

3. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

I've always considered myself to be attracted to girls but there is this guy that got me thinking about my sexuality. I've always been in love with girls although I don't think I've actually put an official stamp on my sexuality whether I am a lesbian or bi-sexual. (Although there a certain threads and even on my profile where I identify as a gay girl just because it's easier to describe myself to that label)

Anyways long story short, yes I currently have a guy whom I've developed an admiration to a point its most likely a crush. He's smart, attractive, nice, athletic, out-going, and he dresses nicely. He have all these great attributes that I like about a person which led me to rethink about my sexuality. Also I think the reason a part of me also likes him is because I crave for a partner. Still being in the closet and wanting to date, I know it would be easier to be with him since there isn't stigma against it unlike a same-sex relationship. Sadly, right now I'm a bit desperate for a companion so I guessed that's why my brain is willing to consider this particular guy... It's really confusing if you ask me.

#3 MissRanger, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
  4. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, yes, I found my "one exception" and I fell madly in love with him, and admitting that it confused the hell out of me, is an understatement.

When I first realized that I had feelings for women, I was about 17/18ish. I mean, I knew from an early age but I did not know what my feelings meant. At the time, I was pretty much leaning towards gay, but I was so afraid to be gay that I decided to give him a chance and something clicked. And so now, I currently identify as bisexual even though I place myself at a 5 on the Kinsey scale.

I wouldn't say that he turned me straight, instead he opened up my mind a bit and I realized that I could fall in love with him.

Although, I will admit that I have not been able to fall in love with another man, which confuses me even more.

#4 pinklov3ly, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  5. Randomcloud

The only guy I remotely had those kind of feelings for turned out to be gay too. Lawl.

6. VeddiaVonkin

not personaly. although i have met guys who tried

7. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I was in love with one guy, and I had crushes on men in the past, but I just liked their personalities, they all seemed so similar to me, close to soul, you know. Well, they were handsome, cute, etc. but I would never imagine going further than kissing or cuddling with them.

I don't think that 'very hot' guy can turn me straight, because a guy that I was madly in love with was really handsome, but I was into his personality, not his body. I was more into his girlfriend, she was really beautiful... sorry, if now I look like an asshole. I can really separate love and sex.

8. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yes my best friend we know so much about each other I find her really pretty but nothing would ever happen it'd be like doing it to my sister to weird for my liking . girls dont do allot for me THANK GOD :slight_smile:

9. CyanChachki

At one point in my life, I was convinced that I only liked women, mostly just to avoid the hate of being bisexual and the other part was me trying to refuse my feelings towards men. I've only been in a relationship with one guy and I wouldn't exactly call it a relationship. Every other guy turned out to be a friend or they ended up bullying me for being so overweight. I couldn't even so much as voice my opinion about liking a guy, or his guy friends would tease him and my chance was over before it started.

Eventually, I said f*ck it and liked who I liked.

10. WearyWanderer

Yes, I have had crushes on girls in the past...which is making me confused as hell as to whether I'm bi or not...

11. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Today as I type this I can think of loads of guys I like "like that" but women, I cant honestly think of any. Every so often you see somebody truly gorgeous and you think, "yes I could probably have sex with her" - whether I'd enjoy I'd have to try it first

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If I met someone who turned me straight do you really think I would still be calling myself a lesbian:rolle:

I got a question what's up with bisexual people thinking everyone is bisexual like them:confused:

There's a guy trying to turn me straight and failing at it

#12 stocking, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  13. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No, But girls try to turn me... nope sorry not gonna happen i know what i like and you dont have that...

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's cool that you accepted yourself .

15. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Well, I'd be lying if there weren't a few girls I liked or came close to having this with. But I always responded better to men on a sexual and personal level. But I've never really been with a woman, so I kind of wonder if my experiences have been tainted, so to speak, with my experiences trying to date women. I still remember how ashamed and dirty I felt wanting to have sex with my ex-girlfriend and knowing she would never want it.

16. kumawool

Yeah but they were trans male so I don't think it would count, because it would be really mean to refer to that person as a female!

17. Burnedcloset

No way honey *snaps finger* ain't nobody gonna turn me straight.

*flips hair*

*walks away fabulously*

18. QueerQueen

No there hasn't been any guys that have caught my attention or that I've been interested in and I doubt there will be. I have not been drawn to guys the way I have been with women... not even close.

19. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Almost nobody is 100% gay, or 100% straight. It's highly possible you find someone of the opposite sex who you may think is "the one". I myself have found someone like that, but I know it just wouldn't work out because I'm not sexually attracted to her.

20. idream

idream Guest

Ronaldo. He's a boy with fantastic style (suits and the like), he's incredibly intelligent, has long hair, perfect features. Well, he's legitimately perfect. I'm not sure if I'm attracted to him, but I do get these excited, girly feelings when I see him. However, the one time I thought about him in THAT way, well I just couldn't. Made me begin to think I could be heteroromantic, depending on the person. But really, I feel girls are the only ones for me:slight_smile:)