1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any good PS4 games?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CyanChachki, Nov 22, 2014.

1. CyanChachki

It may be a little too early for me to ask this but I would like to know if there are any PS4 games out there that are worth playing. I've looked at a ton of PS4 game play on different games but I feel like I'm missing out on quite a bit. I've already decided that I want Infamous:Second Son and I may get Assassin's Creed. Not sure about Wolfenstein only because I loved Wolfenstein 3D back in the day but New Order doesn't really appeal to me and The Evil Within looked a little dull but only because I don't really enjoy detective-like games. Minecraft is fine but I may save that for much later, as I already have the PC version and I don't really need it on my console as well.

I'm open to suggestions. Anything, really because I haven't owned a Play Station since PS1 came out. (And for those who want to tell me that X Box is better.. sorry, but I've already made up my mind)

#1 CyanChachki, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You may want to post Technology and Gaming Forum, there are some awesome gaming suggestions there.

I'd very much recommend Last of Us Remastered, if you haven't already played the original, and look at getting Destiny if you have a few online friends to play with! Enjoy your new PS4!

3. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto V, Far Cry 4...

I haven't actually played Far Cry 4 but I've seen some gameplay and it looks amazing, so...

4. Games that either my girlfriend and I or her brother have played and loved:

The Last of Us
    The Walking Dead 1 and 2
    Watch Dogs
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Far Cry 4
    Infamous: Second Son
    The Evil Within
    P.T. (a playable trailer on PSN for Silent Hills, which is AMAZING)
    Dragon Age Inquisition

There may be more, but I can't think of them at the moment. I mostly watch my girlfriend or her brother play, but they've loved all of these. I played Infamous: Second Son and The Evil Within myself. They're all super fun to watch as well.