1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyebrow help needed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Notlad, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Notlad

My eyebrows are very unruly and make me self-conscious. Are there any tips or anything that could help me have an idea on how to put them in order?

2. LittleWriter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My advice; Google some male models and look at their eyebrows, and a pair of tweezers.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. Xochipilli

Maybe you need a brow gel.
    Brow Set | M·A·C Cosmetics | Official Site

I haven't tried this specific product or any really, it was just the first that popped up, but I came across it a while back and I've been thinking about trying something like it.

I also have eyebrow issues so I'm always messing with mine.

4. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

I highly recommend going to get them threaded. hurts like a bitch for the first few sessions. Lasts a good while though :slight_smile:

5. Notlad

I've never heard of it. Maybe I should look it up.

6. black-cat

I agree with the gentleman above, try getting them threaded.

It does hurt, like hell, but less than tweezing I think because it's harsher- more hairs, but it is much faster and it gets them straight out. YouTube how to do it yourself.

The start of your brow should be a direct line from your nostril up, where that meets, should be the start of the eyebrow. The arch, should be in a direct line from the nostril, to the side of the pupil, then to the eyebrow. This is where the arch should go. The end, should, again, be in a straight line from your nostril, to the side of your eye, then to your eyebrow. I've probably explained this really badly. Google it. There are pictures, LOL.

Do it little at a time. Don't just go crazy and pluck pluck. And if you are going to thread them, don't daydream. I speak from very embarrassing experience.

Once you have finished plucking and shaping them, you might want to try cutting them. This is done by using tiny nail scissors, brushing the hair up with your fingers (but a tiny eyebrow/eyelash comb, or old, clean mascara wand) then trimming the hairs a little at a time - generally you trim them so they are level with where your brow stars, at the top. Then brush all the hairs down, trim to the bottom of the brow.

Im in the verge of a migraine so I'm sorry if I'm making no sense!

7. shinji

shinji Guest

Or you can just trim them with a Philips nose trimmer. They have these nifty attachments for the eyebrows. Cut the sides and center depending on nose / cheekbone lines and you're good to go. It takes no more than 1-2 minutes, once or twice a week and doesn't hurt at all.

8. Burnedcloset

We in this bitch....finna get crunk..eyebrows on fleek..dafuq.

I had to

9. 741852963

They look fine in your picture! In general I think eyebrows look better au natural to be honest.

If you are tweaking them, whatever you do though don't overdo eyebrows and end up with "Scouse brows" as they are termed. Like this for example:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/20/article-2296682-18D24027000005DC-37_634x398.jpg

:lol: I kid you not thats a "thing" over here (pretty much shaving them off and drawing them back on with a Sharpie pen!).

10. Bella Vampire

Threading does hurt a lot. Maybe get them waxed. It's like ripping a bandaid off of your face and then the pain is gone

11. Notlad

I just tried plucking them. They're thinner but.. too thin. :/ they'll grow back...

12. NewlyFemme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love threading, but go somewhere that has been around for a long time..