1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween everyday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Virgo, Nov 24, 2014.

1. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Am i the only person that wishes halloween was everyday? (!) To me its the only time a year us gays can be as wild and crazy and be part of the norm crowd without backlash. And thats not the only reason why.. Who doesnt love free candy and... guys ( and girls if you swing that way ) in the hottest costumes! Who could forget the Dr. Sexy or Naughty Witch outfits we see on all hollow eve :roflmao: I sure dont

2. Ryujin

If Halloween were every day, it may as well be no days

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You should go with me, to the New Year's Eve party, I attend every year. There's, usually, so many drunk people, that everybody is cutting loose and getting wild. More than Halloween, I'd say.

4. Candace

I mean, I'd like it for maybe a few days. Otherwise, I'd get tired of it (I have a cavity or two, so I have to limit the candy intake) :lol:. Since it's one day that's out of the ordinary (every October 31st), it makes it more special, if that makes sense.

5. the haunted

Haha I was talking about this with my mom one night when we were on a walk. We came to the conclusion that if Halloween were every day, there would be no such thing as a costume. Like if Halloween were every day and one day you wanted to go as Lady Gaga, you couldn't because you wouldn't know what that costume would look like since like you, Lady Gaga is also dressing up for Halloween every day. Kind of a paradox, really.

But I do love Halloween, so I wish it was longer than just a single day. I think a week of Halloween would be amazing :grin:

6. CyanChachki

Maybe you should start doing cosplay?

7. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Gonna start drag next year (!)

8. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if everyday was halloween, i'd probably find an online job and never leave my house. i'm not a big fan of candy for one and for two, i hate dressing up. i'd wear cargo shorts and a hoodie 24/7 if it were socially and seasonally acceptable.