1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are Italian Girls just really nice or was something there with this girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Nov 24, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Okay so last night at work.. I arrived and my boss had the housekeeper/cleaner who is a pretty cute Italian chick called Sarah there to help me for the night because we were going to be rather busy.. so anyway.. She would have to be in her 20's or something but my boss introduced us when I walked into the bar area and she seemed really sweet.. My boss asked me to show her what we do to start the night so I did and while I was directing her around and showing her the way we set up she gave me this vibe.. Every single time I looked at her she seemed to lock her eyes with mine and she kind of smiled.. I could see her face beaming a little bit unless she was just shy or nervous trying to remember how we started things.

Anyway.. she had the accent and everything and I asked her where she was from and when she told me Italy it somewhat shocked me but not really. She has the looks to be Italian but I have never met one and don't know their accents. This girl though.. there was something different.. when she made a mistake I made sure the boss didn't see it and fixed it up for her so she didn't get in trouble and when I told her what she did wrong and explained how I fixed it she looked.. happy/flattered or something. It was cute.. anyway the other thing that happened which is what really got me questioning was.. she had an orange juice just sitting there for the night right? (It was hers) and finally when she got the chance to have a few sips she asked me if I wanted to share.. during the night she also touched me a few times like tapped my back and just in general gave off this vibe. I would definitely take her home! She was cute and had a sexy accent but i'm sort of not sure if maybe her actions were just her culture coming out or if she was genuinely flirting. She was taller then me by the way and just.. she was hot :lol:. I have a thing for taller girls then me. :love:

Another thing is at the end of the night she said her goodbyes to me and when she was doing it she seemed really locked into me.. like into my eyes.. it was scary but comforting? She was really nice and said it was lovely to meet me and so I asked her if she would be back and she told me she is usually there in the mornings to do the housework. This girl is only here for 3 months but if I run into her again I will definitely try find out if she's into women or just in general ask her out for a friendly drink :slight_smile:

Anyway guys.. What is your opinion?

#1 ChloeKiss, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think she is from a culture where intuition, touch etc. have a higher meaning... people might be more sensible...
    As you describe it, she likes you.
    How far I'd say is difficult to tell... maybe she is at least curious...

I'd say its up to you to find out :slight_smile:

3. elliot96

This all looks fairly promising, and I agree with the point made by jay777 about her culture and association with touch. I'm dating an Italian girl and yes, Italian girls are really nice.

Best of luck! (go for it)

4. Stripe101

I'm Italian and the only thing I've noticed is constant among the women is the noise level. They're all very loud.

5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

This girl isn't that loud she's rather laid back/chilled out. But her accent is cute and not what I expected from an Italian :lol:

Thanks for your replies guys! More would be appreciated!

6. Candace

Yeah, I know several Italian girls. It's probably just a cultural thing and she wants to let you know that she is paying attention to what you're saying.

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

It's cute though.. So I feel no guilt thinking shes a sweetheart regardless of whether she may or may not be into women :lol: but I got the vibe she was. x

8. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Hey people not to be a bother but.. For some reason I would really appreciate more people's opinion on this. Thanks!

9. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't say as to whether or not she is into you or flirting but I think you should ask her out for a drink or coffee to get to know her better that way.

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Okay thanks.. I guess if I see her again asking her out for a friendly drink is what I will do. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I pretty much agree with everyone else on this one. Many European cultures have a much more intuitive use of touching and body language. Especially the Italians and French. So I'd say she's being both really friendly and slightly flirty. Do as you please but I think you should go for it. Good luck girl :smilewave

12. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

13. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It depends, I guess, some Italians are really effusive, especially in a girl-girl relationship, really confusing indeed :lol:

Offering you food is a simple act of basilar kindness, I'd do it too.
    Touching you could mean something or nothing, as I say, in a girl-girl relationship is quite normal here (I don't have many girl friends because of that, I'm lesbian so physical touch with an other girl could mean a lot for me).
    Watching you in your eyes seems normal to me, you have spend some time together and you helped her.
    Of course you are the only one who can know what's happening, if she is flirting with you or not.

14. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Aw :slight_smile: thank you for your reply! It's lovely to have an answer from an actual Italian Lesbian. You are right I am the only one who can know what's happening. I just wanted to know if from an outsiders opinion if I was overanalysing the situation.

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 03:09 PM ----------

Thank you! I'll take a look at the thread later!