1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can ulcers cause pain for a while after a while of being diagnosed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Im not getting like acute pain, but more something casual, very mild... Actually im not sure if its something normal or im just noticing it because an increase in awareness after going throught an ulcer, or if my digestive system is more sensible or what, or a combination.

It usually ocurrs if i eat a bit more than i should, or when food produces gases, most notably beans or tuna.

I will see my gastroenterologist in a few days as i actually have to see her every 2 weeks, but i wanted to see if this is normal or what. Doesn anyone here knows, if its normal to have mild pains?

2. Gen

Gen

Feeling that symptoms have become more acute after receiving confirmation that a real issue is present isn't at all rare. It could also be that you assumed that these pains were merely ordinary aches until learning about the ulcers put things more into context and helped you remember these experiences more clearly. So it doesn't sound out of the ordinary.

Considering it is only mild discomfort, I am sure the appointment will go over well. Good luck!