1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you show someone you love them?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaska, Nov 25, 2014.

1. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    also, how do you show friends and family you love them? (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

2. MusicislifeXD

Well I don't really like my family, they're homophobic and kinda hate me right now. I'm just nice to them so they don't get mad at me.
    To my friends: I spend as much time with them as I can to let them know I care. And when I'm with them, I listen and try to help if I can and they're asking for my help. If not, we just have a good time and laugh. I also have to share stuff with them, because then you're not being open with them and that's not good. Also I remember their birthdays and Christmas. That shows you care. XD

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 08:17 AM ----------

Oh, and if you have a crush on someone, don't try to hide it by being secretly in love. It's best to be honest with them from the start. I know that's hard to do because I had a major crush (secretly) on my girlfriend for like a year before I got the courage to ask her. Turns out, she had a crush on me for about that long too. So you never know!

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always have fresh flowers at the apartment. My partner loves coming home to the smell of them at home and he knows I have them there just for him.

4. Summer1110

I hold my girlfriends hand when we walk together. I kiss her when shes mad or sad. I hold her when shes crying and tell her everything will be alright. I tell her how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to have her. I make sure she gets enough sleep. I let her take the first shower so that she wont run out of hot water. And I'll always give her my my last cookie when she asks. Plus I tell her I love her every chance I get because you never know when youll be saying it for the last time.

5. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As a general rule, I don't.

I'm not THAT close with my friends as I prefer to avoid deep friendships so I very rarely show any affection for them as I'm not that sure I have that much of it for them, it's more of a convenience based thing than an affection one.

And I have even less affection for my family. So, yeah, I don't really show any affection for anyone really :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Hexagon

I tend not to, really.

7. shinji

shinji Guest

I rarely like someone, let alone "love" them. There are people who i've never met in person, for whom i care more, than i care for family members.

As for friends... The one person in years, who i opened up to, decided to crush me, so... we'll be having none of that in the near future, that's for sure.

There are people i care for, but "love" is pushing it. Apathy, generally doesn't allow for much attraction, apart from a mutual understanding.

As for showing it... I don't, just try to be honest and open as much as i can.

8. White Knight

People I love is a very short list. As they are nearly ony peoples I socially interact willingly, I think they know they are important for me.

I also don't shy from telling people they are important for me and I try my best to make them happy.

9. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's the small things that make the greatest difference. Making time for people, listening, paying attention to them, showing support and kindness and being there for them during the bad days and good days. It's fairly basic stuff, but it all adds up and demonstrates far more in terms of love than grand or expensive gestures.