1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Registered to Vote!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Swamp56, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I was going to go to town hall today and register to vote, but people actually came to my school with registrations for voting, so I registered to vote and I also picked a party affiliation =] . While the party affiliation doesn't matter to be said (don't want to make any enemies xD), I'm just happy I can now vote this election :slight_smile: .

I know who I'm going to vote for, but I'm having 2nd thoughts about it >.< .

2. jbb1236

You probably should be having second thoughts about voting for which ever candidate you were going to vote for. Both of the candidates are idiots, neither one knows much about economics, and neither one has a good plan for weathering the storm at this point. Not to mention the fact that neither one has a good idea for taxes. I'm just so frustrated with that lack of leadership and knowledge of both candidates.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Congratulations Swamp!

4. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good job on registering to vote! More and more young people should register if they can and make a difference. :thumbsup: