1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight lesbians

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrinkBudweiser, Nov 26, 2014.

1. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i know the title is an oxy moron, but these fucking women are morons in general. welcome to indiana: where if you meet ANY female they're all mad at some man who fucked them in the ass, drank their beer and left them cold N' crying. which in the bar life directly relates to, "you are so cute! my name is slut#469. how are you tonight?" this, ladies and gentlemen, is my life. you are not a lesbian, you're mad at men.

i think the worst part about this is the fact that i deal with it every time i go out (excluding a gay club because that obviously has legit lesbians.) so based on what i've witnessed, i view any girl i meet at the bar as some piece of ass thinking gay is the new black. so what do i do? what any bro would do, of course. i drink a lot of alcohol, talk about myself a lot and wake up next to her in the morning. immediately she has to leave because i don't get involved with straight girls like that. but i mean if there's pussy in my house, i'm certainly not going to throw rocks at it. but that's all it ever is.

i'm afraid of string cheese and angry fat women beating me with breakfast burritos but when it comes to rejecting these women, i'm so fresh out of fucks to give. it's a problem.

but sometimes i genuinely hate myself for this because some of these girls are actual dime pieces. what if she really is a lesbian and i just blew her off? please tell me some of you out there deal with this.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might think about getting to know people... building a friendly relationship, then steering to the bedroom... looking for what you have in common, and having a good time together first...

There is a percentage of bisexual women amongst them who really might go along with a lesbian relationship...

The language you use is kind of funny but I think you would attract more positive people if using nicer language :slight_smile:

(*hug*)

3. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i feel like my strong personality is what reels everyone in and besides, that's just who i am. it's not really negotiable. i just can't take random females in a bar seriously.

4. QueerQueen

I agree with Jay.

Not trying to be rude I just really dislike people who treat women like that, but I will keep my comments to myself. I don't think all the girls you are meeting are straight, especially if they are having sex with you. I think if you gave a girl a chance you would be surprised and you might find someone who actually would want to develop a relationship with you, other than just sex. No harm in trying right?

5. lemons123

I think you sound slightly angry, OP.

1. Listen to a nice french song to calm down :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvK19xgAxSU

2. Lol, ok now more seriously:

I kinda see your point. To many straight guys these days most women are bisexual and lesbian leaning, but from your point of view (as a lesbian) you see them as "attention wh*res" who are totally straight and just confused.

I think you (and both genders) should have realistic assessment of the situation. All types of girls exist - bisexual, straight and lesbian and the fact that some are visiting gay clubs is obvious that if you have the right "game" and charm you can attract them and then...bed them or have longterm relationship or so on.

This is how i see things are straight guy who also lacks huge experience with women but it sounds very logical to me.

6. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm definitely not angry. i've always been one to roll with the punches and even if i deal with this for the next 20 years, it's no sweat off my back. basically what i am getting at here is that i find it insanely obnoxious when women get their heart broken by 10 guys right in a row so they all of the sudden think that being a lesbian will solve their problems. your sexual orientation is what you're emotionally and physically attracted to. it's not about jumping orientations because someone of one gender treated you poorly. i swear, (at least for women) gay is like a new fad.

queen - i don't think you have an understanding of how i "treat" women. i don't disrespect anyone unless it's well deserved, so there's no negative treatment. i just refuse to take these girls seriously because the times that i have, they're sucking dick a week later.

7. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why do you feel you have to pick up women in bars? No judgement; to each their own. But you probably aren't gonna find the best women in bars. And alcohol does affect people's judgement and decisions. Maybe just leave women in bars alone?

8. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    who said i only pick up women in bars? jesus christ, we can replace the bar setting with an abortion clinic for all i care. i was just picking the location where i happen to meet most women. i'm not going to do some online dating bullshit and i mean i can't say i've had one of those fruity fairytale moments where some babe resembling jessica alba drops her keys in front of me and i bend down to pick them up while holding an eye gaze and magically we live happily ever after.

the morale of the post is, "have any of you ever ran into any girls who are actually straight but just played the whole, 'i'm a lesbian!' card, you fell for it, and a week later you wonder why she's dating a man?" i don't care if it happened to you on an iPhone dating app or the 2nd stall from the right in the women's bathroom at Home Depot.

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 02:56 PM ----------

you know, i apologize for coming off insensitively about this. i have a feeling that i go out about 500% more than 97% of people on this forum. so my lifestyle and the way i do things tends to differ a bit more.

9. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I KINDA get where you are coming from... I am bi. Currently dating a man and a woman. Been with just men. Been with just women. Been in love with a woman once, but it didn't work out for various reasons not because she was a woman. Just like for whatever reasons it didn't work out with previous men. But if I meet someone who I am interested in, I don't pretend to be straight or a lesbian, I let them know straight up that I am bi. If that's not cool with them, I move on. But I have seen the straight girl hook ups. My roomie is totally straight but has had girl kisses and even hookups when she drinks to be "cool" and that really does get to me. Especially when she has mad negative comments about my sexuality (not intentionally to be mean or anything but still)... I see this behavior as "fake bi" as you see it as "fake lesbian" especially when they identify as straight. But I don't make a big deal out of it. And I try not to judge them.... they may not be as fake as I think they are. But yes it does seem that way. I personally would never get with a straight girl, because that is just never gonna work. And I don't like one night stands either. But that is just me.

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 12:14 PM ----------

* has made
    not has mad sry typo

10. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    there's nothing wrong with being bisexual. that isn't at all what i'm saying. i just think it's hilarious when i get into a conversation with a girl and she's like, "yeah my last boyfriend was a piece of shit so i'm going to date a girl next." or something ridiculous along those lines. i can feel my eyes rolling into the back of my head just thinking about it.

11. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's understandable. I mean I understand finding it hard to take some people seriously...

12. flatlander48

You might try a little better class of joint; perhaps one where all of the furniture matched...

13. Blossom85

For someone who says she isn't angry, you sound quite angry and like you don't want to listen to anyone's point of view, so I struggle to wonder why write your original post if you aren't going to take all comments on board as at least constructive. You might not agree, but you don't need to get hostile to the people who are offering their own words of a advice or support. I think Jay was right.. You might be judging them unfairly and it might be best to at least speak to them and get to know them outside a setting where alcohol is one of the main beverages served before you pin them as being straight and only looking for a woman cause they are mad at men..

14. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Calm the fuck down.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What I find funny is when a girl does some lesbians wrong they call them straight girls lol
    Are you sure some of these women aren't bisexual ? I would think their bi , I know there are some straight women like that but usually they can't put up the I'm into women act for long . :confused:

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 02:06 PM ----------

I know this is wrong but I found this comment funny :roflmao:
    Raven you did it again you made me fall off my chair again .

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 02:07 PM ----------

If most women are lesbian or bisexual how come I keep meeting straight chicks :confused:
    If a girl is truly straight a lesbian with a lot of charm still wouldn't be able to get her .
    No one can change anyone's sexuality and bed them with charm .
    The woman would have to either be bisexual or bi curious in the first place .
    Same if this was a guy trying to charm lesbians he wouldn't have a chance no matter how good he was .

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 02:12 PM ----------

Maybe your friend is in denial about being bisexual she could actually be bisexual and not a fake bi maybe she's scared . One of my friends is like this and she use to say negative things about me being a lesbian and later came out as bisexual to me . Some people are not comfortable knowing they have same sex attraction so they take it out on others by making fun of them . What you should do is if she ever comes out to you be there for support .

#15 stocking, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  16. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm not angry about anything? LOL what the fuck people...
    i get angry when my favorite team loses, or when my hair doesn't do what i want it to do, or when my dog shits on the carpet. why would i have any reason to be angry? i'm simply claiming that the number of women who are straight but decide to date girls just to "try it out" is increasing rapidly. it doesn't make me angry, if anything, the way i treat them makes THEM angry. i personally find it hilarious.

do you ever like, step out of the house? never heard a few cuss words? i don't understand why you think i'm being (and i quote) "hostile." i just have a strong personality. i guess it gets conveyed incorrectly via text.

I'M TOO FUCKING PISSED CAN'T YOU TELL.:***: ................ :roflmao:

17. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Haha, I can actually sympathise with using curse words when calm, or just mildly annoyed. I use "rude" language all the sodding time, and being mad or angry has nothing to do with it.

I don't get it when people think I'm angry just because I use some strong words. I also dislike it when they believe that I just can't think of more clever or smart wording. No, quite often, rude but direct language is just spot on. As you said, if you're offended, step outside and experience the real world. :lol:

18. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    this is like the 3rd thread where someone accuses me of acting angry and i've been here less than a week. maybe it's the way i carry myself, i don't know. i don't have this issue in person, everyone just thinks i'm hilarious or a total asshole... not "hostile" hahah

i'd like to think i have a pretty expanded vocabulary but i still like my rated-R language.

19. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's been my experience. I've heard straight women on occasion joke about dating women because all the guys they've dated were jerks, but if someone calls them on it
    they suddenly are straight again.

20. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Stocking, your post was too long for me to quote on my phone. But to the reply to my post, yes, you might be right. The only reason I don't think my roomie is in denial is because she only hits on women when she is drunk. But maybe it's just easier for her to go there when she is drunk. Personally, I'd never hit on a woman when she is drunk cause I'd wanna make sure her feelings are real and had nothing to do with alcohol. But who knows about my roomie. If she ever does come out as bi, yes I would totally support her! :slight_smile: