1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

did you ever had a crush on a teacher

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by justbehappy, Nov 26, 2014.

1. justbehappy

I know the title it's pretty self explanatory, but even so, just wanted to ask, because just realized today, that I did had a crush in one of my former teachers.
    She was my math teacher. She was in her thirties, blonde, tall, funny, she would be a little mean , like bossy ( me liked it :icon_wink ). But the best part was her husky voice. She was so, so hot ...

Anyway, if you a story you wanna share, feel free to do so.

2. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i've found teachers physically attractive but that's about as far as it goes. to me there's nothing attractive about a woman who chose to deal with little shits every day as her profession. nope.

3. anja26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    looking back I think since 5th grade :slight_smile: they were always the most strict ones :slight_smile:

4. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sort of had a crush on my 8th grade teacher. He was young, very smart, and seemed to really like me. At one point, I had him for 4 out of 7 classes, enough to even be called a "teacher's pet" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Summer1110

Ive had crushes on a few of my teachers actually.
    My 7th grade science teacher was in her mid-twenties and wass gorgeous and funny. Plus the fact that she was into other women, she would tell us all the funny stories of her dates gone bad during study hall. Then my 11th grade Physics teacher who was incredibly handsom. All the girls in my class had crushes on him and would even outright try to flirt with them. Honestly Ive had a lot of incredibly attractive teachers

6. Hexagon

Never, thankfully. They sound awful.

7. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. I have had some minor crushes in the past. On one of the schools P.E teachers when I was 14, and I think I had feelings for a female teacher last spring but didn't realize it. Those crushes were nothing compared to the one I have now though. Oh god, she's constantly on my mind. I can't sleep and I can't concentrate.

My feelings for her have nothing to do with her looks. I find her to be the most beautiful person ever, but that's not what made me fall for her. She as a whole is just amazing. Her confidence, passion and knowledge. Her eyes, her voice and even her hands. Everything. At first I thought it was just an admiration, but this goes beyond that.

It doesn't help that I get the feeling that she, on some level, reciprocates it. Either that or she's figured out how I feel (but how would that even cross her mind if she's straight and I'm not out?). There's this awkwardness between us. When she's engaged with me in some way, I often find her almost avoiding me afterwards - like she's shown too much (or maybe I creeped her out). Then there's the eyes.. I'm most likely just imagining things though.

So, yeah..

8. Yosia

Yes, this PE teacher was super hot, and i was one of his 'star students' and it made me feel special. My best moment which i melted at was when i fell over and really hurt my ankle, so he carried me to the first aid room. xD

9. Perseus

Yes... the economics teacher that I never had. I think he just graduated and he's still in his mid-twenties XD

10. Hiems

Yep, I had a pharmacy professor who taught us about renal dosing for drugs. He did a good job with teaching. And being cute/hot was the icing on the cake :slight_smile:

He's teaching us next year again in the same course sequence, wootwoot :grin:

11. AlamoCity

Eight grade science teacher (he was a hairy, husky younger guy); 10-12th history teacher (slim, hairy, younger guy); college honors US history teacher (new professor, early 30s, kinda dorky and handsome).

12. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    False. I may have found some attractive, but I tend to be able to set emotional boundaries on my own when something is really not acceptable.

13. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In (almost) every damned year... The last one was a biology teacher, just a few years ago. He was so hot, you would think he had been a model, plus the deep voice, plus he was always perfectly dressed from head to toe... And he was a science teacher, period.

I had an awful crush on him, and the worst part is that I suspect that he knew it... Not that I'm very good at hidding such things...

14. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I thought most my teachers were nobs.

15. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Looking back, I think I did. When I was about 9 we had this teacher that was just really lovely and nurturing and I liked the smell of her perfume and her wavy/curly hair, a feature I still have a fondness for till this day.

16. DinelodiiGitli

I've been homeschooled since I was in first grade which makes my Mom my teacher so.....no. The line must be drawn some where. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. ok455

When i was in 8/9 grade we had this young substitute teacher and he was really cute i used to always tease him. He was the only teacher i had a crush on

18. elliot96

I had a music teacher (outside of highschool) I kind of liked once. Not too much of an age gap, 16 and 21, but in retrospect it was a little strange.

(we may or may not have kissed once k bye)

19. White Knight

No. I never had a thing for older guys. It is other way around, actually.

One day when I was climbing the stairs to go my class... while eating lollipop... my eyes met that English teacher's. After that day, everytime we had their class, he asked the guy sitting next to me to move another seat. He took his place and continue lessons from there. Every now and then his leg brushed mine, he squeezed my shoulder or massaged my neck...

I have a little crush on my nephew's PE teacher tho'... I attented one of his shows but all I can watch was that blond hunk in tight sweatpants. We exchanged glances and smiles but nothing happened. He was too young for me, like 25-26 I guess.

20. Ohanra

Ohanra Guest

oh god, this takes me back, at secondary school I had a huge, huge crush on my PE teacher Miss Allen... she had blonde short hair and was so slim with an amazing figure, my over riding memory was that she would always wear tight leggings, really expensive trainers and never wore make up and smelt just amazing.
    I joined an after school badminton class just to be around her, went on a school trip - rock climbing in the Lake District for the same reason and will always remember looking up at her backside when she was climbing... ah those were the days ha-ha :slight_smile: