1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you noticed how many creepy western men fetishize asian/ukrainian women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lemons123, Nov 26, 2014.

1. lemons123

Here's the deal: many straight (usually white) western men consider eastern european women (or asian for that matter...) to be the epitome of beauty and personality.

If you think I am making this up, take a look:

Western Women Suck | My journey to find a foreign bride
    NiceGuy's American Women Suck Page
    42 Things Wrong With American Women

Usually the story is the ever-repeating: "feminism has destroyed america, western women are loud, fat and opinionated and when i visit Ukraine i'd get great cook who is also dumb and happy to be locked when i am out with friends"

^ this :slight_smile:.

So long story short guys: have you noticed said trend?

And just for the record...i am not "western" so i am not speaking from first hand experience but i'ts something i am noticing a lot on the internet.

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is pretty embarrassing, and the ugly side of the male gender. Even though I'm not an American female, those sites are rather infuriating and offensive. Especially the "42 Things Wrong with American Women" one. No way does every American women act like the list critisizes... It's also insulting Asian women by calling them dumb.

3. lemons123

The guy with his "42 wrong things" is even trying to impose his own personal taste as the absolute truth. Here's an example: "american women cut their hair short" - what's wrong with that?? I've always prefered women with shorter hair...this is personal taste not a belief or something that can be "wrong".

It's a real bulsh*t. Though guys like Roosh V really intrigue as i am from eastern europe so i am interested what people from the West think of the culture, but he is wrong about so many things both in his own country and in eastern europe.

4. WaitandBleed

WaitandBleed Guest

"Not long ago I made a shift in the type of girl I would pursue. Instead of relying on the b**er test, whereby I’d approach girls who I wanted to have s*x with." Ok, when someone makes posts like that, you can't take them seriously anyway. He just sounds like a conceited misogynist.

However I also noticed the white men chasing European girls trend, I thought it was based on their facial features, not so much a disliking for Western culture? It's ironic how Western men aren't criticized when they enjoy some of the same activities, I wonder why.

5. Quiet Raven

That list is filled with complete and utter stupidity. But I'll admit. My dream girl is asian, lol.

I think the main reason for that is my interest in foreign cultures. Mostly Japan. So a relationship with a girl from Japan would be very interesting for me. That is definitely not to say I won't date westerners though.

6. lemons123

speaking of facial features i still can't accept that the average Ukrainian/Slavic woman is more beautiful than the average "evil Swedish feminist". Scandinavians...swedes have flawless faces...ok many of them of course, not all of them! I am yet to see a country where every single woman is drop-dead gorgeous, but to give you things in perspective:

last weekend i was randomly browsing one website full of profiles 99% of bulgarian/slavic women. So i very quickly passed a couple of pages 100/per page and guess how many of them looked hot to me in the face? 0.

Then i switched to my fb and decided to browse a couple of my friends/girls from sweden and their friends...and their friends' friends - chances are i visited like 50+ profiles of which 10 were beautiful enough for me to consider my 'next step' and 3 looked like the woman of my dreams...

So to summarize: No, I cannot believe the reason why western men go for russian or ukrainian women is their better facial features, it's just the American passport that they want to "sell" to these women :wink:.

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 01:06 PM ----------

Nothing wrong. Some time ago i also had considerable interest in Japanese culture, though these times kinda faded...but overall i totally see your point.

7. WaitandBleed

WaitandBleed Guest

I agree with you in the sense that I myself find attractiveness varying between people, not location. However I think film has biased the beauty of women based on location, ironically, Swedish women in USA hollywood films are usually extremely sexualized and beautiful. It's selective use of people to advertise, and the men who pursue these woman pursue both their appearance, and like you said, their stereotyped culture; being "uneducated and only interested in taking care of their husband/boyfriend."

Also, so is he speaking mainly about Scandinavian women? So western woman as in western europe? In the USA, usually those stereotypes he spoke about would be applied to American women, and the European "traditional women" could include Swedish woman.

8. lemons123

Nah...i gave sweden as an example as many(most) people are considering it to be the Kingdom of Feminism. Like...the most feministic country in the world...and many PUAs have problem with feminism.

Of course the guy is trashing U.S. women for the most part as he is from America but he has major problem with feminism and as a result i am sure he's at war with france, sweden, australia and all the countries where gender equality is expressed.

9. WaitandBleed

WaitandBleed Guest

Oh Ok, well it's the same principle despite his location.

10. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A lot of predominantly white and Western men have a fetish for Eastern European and East Asian women. You can see it clearly in mail-order brides, in which women are reduced to a literal commodity. I think it's the desire to have obedience and sex all in one; East Asian and Eastern European women are often thought of as obedient, subservient and sexy in the West, and in the eyes the weak personality of a misogynistic racist, that's quite a convenient mix.

The idea of the docile Asian woman is a disgusting combination of masculine dominance, white supremacy and the attitude of a master commanding a servant dragged from centuries past thrown into a disgusting bundle, clumsily disguised as a harmless fetish.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've seen many kinds of example of this but I think this is some men's way of wanting to control women . not all the time for the statements the OP wrote on top I think people who want to control women will complain about that .

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, it has nothing to do with feminism - they're simply taking advantage of a desperate and powerless group of people to fill a niche market. They're entitled and feel the world is their little "playground". Stereotypes is all they are, and when they realize these women are people, too, with their own opinions, desires, and rights, they'll develop the same views of them.

13. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I didn't read the link but your post sure as hell pissed me off.

Wtf? They want to marry a Ukranian girl because they think they are dumb and will be LOCKED away and happy to cook for their lazy asses. Fuck them. That is disgusting. Feminism IS still needed. Stupid fucking wankers.

14. lemons123

the website i gave link to has url 'western women suck' - need to say more?

don't worry please - NOT all guys are like that though, yes some creepy stuff going around - don't make me quote rooshvforum lol. It's like...the more acceptable version of stormfront - and i had good time trolling stormfront in the past :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

15. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    There is some truth to the idea of a lot of western women disliking/not knowing how to cook, and the belief that Ukrainian women are more traditional is to the liking of conservative men obviously.

But I also think it's unfair to label all people who wants Russian/Ukrainian women as wanting them to be dumb, servile, submissive, or that we're taking advantage of them. In my case it's just linked to my worldview and a Ukrainian/Russian would suit me far better than a westerner could and it has nothing to do with enforcing gender roles and everything to do with wanting a real relationship based on love and not someone who's money hungry.

Contrary to what radfems think, there's nothing wrong with American men picking Ukrainian/Russian/Asian women over them, and it's kind of rude to put us under the microscope like that. It's our lives, and I don't fetishize these women, nor do most of the people who pick them, although there is quite a bit of Asian fetishizing going on, but that's seperate from the needs of people like me who go with our taste in women.

#15 AtheistWorld, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  16. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Eh, a few western feminists do the same, to a lesser extent: think they have some "moral" crusade to save and protect these poor, oppressed women from their own culture and themselves, completely ignoring their protests in the process.

I'm definitely not a supporter of reducing a person down to their ethnicity, nationality, etc. You could think every person from who is ___ is one way, and be surprised when they turn out not to be. And you have to adapt to a new environment, just as much as they do. Not everyone is willing or able to handle that change.

Anyway, whichever problems exist between American or European men and women should be sorted out between themselves, first, because then it just becomes a giant finger-pointing debate. I think the same applies to discussions over the phenomenon of black men leaving their women.

17. juliegt6

I do like hot Asian women, but I like hot women in general. My last ex was Italian and my current girlfriend is all Swede. I'm half German, half Russian.

A lot of the men who buy into that articles thinking also tend not to be huge catches anyway. Usually meh for looks and a bad attitude. I'm a lesbian but there are definitely legitimately good guys out there for the picking! No need to waste time with soon to be bitterly divorced misogynists.

18. DinelodiiGitli

Wow, so according to those websites I'm not an American Women.
    Guess I better tell my parents that we weren't born here.

19. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I meant I didn't read the link as in I didn't read the website! Not the link itself.. Okay anyway...

20. 741852963

"Thai brides" are quite common here.

I used to be quite outraged over the setup but to be honest I think in those cases it works well for both parties (its a mutual benefit) - both are as bad as another in a way (the man can be said to be oppressive, the woman can said to be a gold-digger). The Western man gets an attractive wife (and the benefits that usually come with marriage), the thai bride gets a Western husband (which if a documentary I once saw on the topic was true, are considered by some Thai women to be more affectionate or gentlemanly than their Thai counterparts), a VISA, money and a nice house in a rich country.