1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most overrated problem.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gibson234, Nov 26, 2014.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I watched this video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQqH8f8FFQ

Penis size is the most overrated problem. In this video they essentially say this guy who has a 3 inch penis has no hope in life (a view supported by the comments below). And were surprised that he had ever had an relationship and were really patronizing.

At the end of the day sex is about the emotions between two people not the size of the penis. It's just so shallow. There is far more to life than penis size.

I personally have an average sized penis and I couldn't care less even if I had a 3 inch penis. It's just all bs. If a boyfriend rejected me because of my penis size then I wouldn't want to be going out with him anyway, because he is clearly very shallow. I don't respect or disrespect anyone because of penis size as it's just genetics. I'm more interested in traits that they have earned, not traits they were born with. If I got a boyfriend who turned out to have a 3 inch penis then I guess he could just bottom or we could compromise with a strap on or whatever. Tbh anal sex strikes me as being awkward, so 3 inches might be enough to deal with. Anyway. it wouldn't end our sexual relationship, let alone our overall relationship.

This is just one example of why I sometimes find society difficult to relate to. Their all so obsessed with image and proving things to each other. I feel alone in appreciating deep important things. Like the nature of the Universe, Science and Technology. Not Kim Kardashian ass or "how many bitches" people have had sex with in the last year. It's all bs.

Does anyone else feel the same way or do anyone of you feel differently?

2. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I just feel utterly indifferent regarding the whole penis size thing, as I don't get it.

I'm happy, my partners are happy, I love myself and my body.
    No fucks were given. (Pun intended)

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can get this being an issue for the straight community but not the gay community
    With gay men there are two penises in play so why would someone get upset if someone is small and don't gay men do other things besides anal sex :confused:

4. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    yeah I can't say I really get it either, it's not something you can change by working out or changing your diet, unless you're willing to go to extreme surgical means, and the results aren't even guaranteed if you do.

I was dating a woman years ago that actually apologized to me for not having larger breasts. I was quite honestly stunned into silence for a moment while I processed what I'd just heard. I quickly assured her that I was in no way disappointed with any part of her body. her even bringing up the subject completely stumped me, I certainly would never tell a woman that I wished her breasts were larger. all I require is functional nipples and access to them, lol

5. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nobody worth being with is going to give a damn about how big you are. I'm sure everyone has their own image of "the perfect penis", but it's just so unimportant compared to who it's attached to. Besides, there's pros and cons to both a big one and a small one -- I think the average is probably right around that sweet spot.

I don't know, maybe it's a little bit different for people who are looking purely for casual sex, but I just can't envision a scenario where this would even remotely diminish my attraction to someone I really cared about.

6. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm glad i don't have to deal with shit like this, people make such a big deal out of dick size. most of my friends say that they just prefer someone average size because if it's too big - it hurts..... buuuuuut i wouldn't know anything about this category.

7. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My thoughts exactly! :icon_bigg

8. C P

C P

I suppose this is a slight upside to not being sexual. This kinda stuff does not run through my mind, nor do I care anyways.

9. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Penis size doesn't even matter that much anyway. It's not the size but how you work it. And some (straight) men with big dicks are out of luck since some vaginas are made to be small or come with physical conditions that can't support it, so they'll never be able to have sex with their partner that way. Even for gay guys, anal can hurt if you're too big since it hits the wrong spots. And if you're an exclusive bottom or an oral only person, it doesn't even matter at all.

10. photoguy93

Well, then I'm apparently someone not worth being with! I do care about size.

My best response to this is truly that if I have to listen to the whole "No Fats/No Femmes" thing, then I'm going to be part of the "No Teeny Tiny Tool" Club. :wink:

11. Quiet Raven

Yeah. Breast size does not matter to me at all.

To me, if anyone dumps you for because your penis or breasts are too small, that just tells you how little they truly care about you, and you shouldn't want to date them anymore.

12. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Idk about gay men... I know a gay friend of mine (we talk sex all the time lol) says he likes them big. But I doubt he has ever rejected a guy over size... But idk why you would want big if you do, do anal. Big hurts for me. Anally or vaginally. My bf is 6.5 and it's almost too much... Anal is off limits because it hurts too much even with prep and lube (much to his disappointment)... But size should never matter. As far as sex goes, SKILL is a much more important factor.

13. White Knight

Who cares? I already said in another topic but will repeat it in here, most succesfull lover had a penis at the size of my thumb. No one ever made me feel wanted like he did, no one ever held me with such passion as he did. So for me it wasn't a problem even if he didn't have penis at all, as long as there is a way for me to satisfy them sexually.

So if someone think less of a man because of their penis size... I pity the fool.

14. duende84

Dude! This is power! I agree :thumbsup:

15. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with mbanema, everything has its pros and cons. It depends on the preference of the person. =) If one prefers smaller than average or larger than average, that's okay, it's not up to me to judge that person. However, there are many more important things than the size of the penis.. So yes, it's very overrated.

16. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guess I'll go against the grain and say it matters somewhat to me. I'm picky in general about how a penis looks. Some just gross me out, plain and simple. And it's hard to have sex when something repulses me. I just can't get turned on. Can't enjoy it. Guess I am inherently shallow. I can't help it. But I generalized this to gross looking penises. A 3" penis would more than likely fit into this category but it's not limited to small penises. Good news is id say I "like" about 20% of penises, neutral to about 70% and am repulsed by about 10%. I'm more of an ass guy. :slight_smile: I'm not much if a relationship person anymore anyways!

#16 Austin, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  17. Hexagon

I do wish mine was a little longer :wink: But in general, I agree.

18. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Generally speaking, penis size isn't an issue and I have never rejected a guy because of his size. Yes, there are other things to do besides anal.

That said, I am a big guy who likes to bottom from time to time. Three inches is pretty much the lower limit for the math to work out. I wouldn't say I would be upset, but I would be disappointed if a guy were smaller than that because it would take a very fun activity off the table. I have met several guys who were smaller than that. We did other things and had fun. I actually invited some of them over again. Yes we had fun, but it doesn't mean that at the same time I wasn't a bit disappointed that we couldn't do more.

The truth is that 99.9% of guys are plenty big enough to satisfy me and that it's actually those that are above average that I'm less likely to bottom for.

19. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do think size, shape, width are all important, but only one factor to take into consideration as part of an overall relationship. Intimacy is an important part of any relationship, and both partners need to be physically attracted to the other; at the same time, the physical aspects need to work for both parties.

I believe it would be a bit close minded to suggest that physical attributes should not matter so long as each person are emotionally connected. In the long wrong, sexual compatibility will have a defining impact on any relationship. So if a guy finds physical attributes important to ensure sexual satisfaction, such a position should not be diminished or looked down upon.

Just my two cents

20. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Were talking about something that is a bit less than just physical attraction. Yes that might be true for looks but you only see your partner's penis 0.01% of the time. And it just slightly reduces that amount you can do when having sex.

I'm sorry but if your like "He was perfect, lovely, good looking and we really connected but unfortunately his dick was too small" then you are shallow. And tbh I actually feel sorry for people like that, because they select their partners on rubbish criteria hence could end up missing someone special.

---------- Post added 27th Nov 2014 at 08:13 PM ----------

And I'm going to join the "fuck the No Teeny Tiny Tool club, club". :slight_smile: