1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bella Vampire, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Bella Vampire

What do you look for in a relationship?
    Just randomly wondering.

I'd want my girlfriend (If that ever even happens) to be like a best friend.
    Some one to talk to at 2 in the morning, and basically do weird shit with and not give a fuck.
    I'd also want her to be a little mature as well, but not made of brick, ad never have fun.

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2014 at 06:05 PM ----------

oops, I posted this to the wrong thread. I meant to post it to the Chit Chat thread

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I want mine to be a best friend as well, and be interested in art and storytelling hopefully.

I'm cool with most types of ladies but I wouldn't date anyone with heteronormative thinking.

3. shinji

shinji Guest

For the person to not be a friggin child who can't even express his emotions regardless of how often i told him that he can be open with me, about anything and that whatever he said, i'll always be there for him.

Right, leaving the rant behind... I look for a person who:

- i find unique
    - is emotionally mature
    - is pretty (as in, not completely revolting)
    - is patient enough to "handle" me and my mood swings.
    - is smart enough to actually be able to follow a conversation with me.

4. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone who is like a best friend. Has some similarities to me and likes some of the SMS things but also has some differences that we can share and experience together. I would want them to love my family and my pets.

5. idream

idream Guest

I want an intelligent girl with *multiple personalities*, meaning she has different sides to her. Like, she can be quiet and cunning or lose it and be goofy and fun and let everything go, and sometimes she can be my comforter...also, I want to always be surprised. But I want to know, you know? Like, I want to be able to GET her so she'd need to be open and readable. I'd want a girl who makes me better, and questions things the way I do. She can't always agree with me, I want to always be able to debate with her. She has to care about her health, like, alot. I don't want to, in however many years, be tied to a sick and dying-to-young woman based on simple decisions. So, yeah...a girl like that.

6. SomeLeviathan

I want someone who will be supportive of my mental health issues, someone to talk to when I need. Someone who will cuddle me when I need it because of ptsd attacks. I'm ace so like sex rarely.

has to be smart and to engage in convesation with my folks and siblings.

probably shares some interests, like reading and stuff

#6 SomeLeviathan, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  7. the haunted

I need a girl who intrigues me... Someone who has many layers, folds, and depth to her personality. I want to be able to explore her inner beauty and keep learning new little quirks and tid-bits about her well into our old years. Consistency bores me; I need someone who knows how to throw a curve ball every once in a while.

I need a girl who is passionate... about things, causes, ideas, hobbies, people, ANYTHING! Show me that you have a soul. Nothing is more annoying to me than someone who is indifferent about everything. It's not cool. It's not easy-going. It's boring. There has to be at least one thing that I can get her fired up about and talking for hours.

I need a girl who will talk... to my family and friends. Please, please, please, for the love of god, I don't want a girl who is too shy. The type where people will always be asking me, "Is she okay?" No. You will talk.

I need a girl who is kind... Someone who is nice to people. Polite. Caring and warm. Easy to talk to. I don't like mean girls.

I need a girl who is spontaneous... I love being spontaneous and not having a plan sometimes. If I want to drop everything and go somewhere or do something, I would hope she'd be down.

8. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i want someone feisty with cute imperfections. someone i can lay in bed with and bullshit with until i can't keep my eyes open any longer. a classy girl in the streets, who explodes with personality when it's just her and i. tucker max says it best though, show me a truly funny girl who doesn't have emotional issues and i'll introduce you to my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys.

9. samtheman3

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I want a cute and we'll dressed boy who is the more mature one in the relationship (masculine one) who I can hold hands with and cuddle for hours.:kiss: Also be understanding and kind (and a good chef! :lol: I hate being single! :icon_sad:

10. Toast8971

Hmm... I like girls who are intelligent and a bit cynical. I need her to understand my sarcasm. Someone who I can easily talk to, which doesn't come easily for me.

11. Ohanra

Ohanra Guest

like everyone I'd lke a soulmate, and more than anything someone I trust. Been shat on far too many times now and its getting boring. From a physical point of view I like petite, short hair with a great dress sense and more importantly a very good taste in shoes, I don't like butch or barbie dolls just a girl that sits somewhere in the middle. I want someone who has a real daft sense of humour and can make me laugh, to stimulate me with conversation but be plain child like at the right times, be open to travelling, being sporty too would be sooo good... oh man the list goes on and on!