1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackberry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HageshiLikesAnime, Nov 27, 2014.

1. HageshiLikesAnime

What is your guys opinions on blackberry phones? I have very mixed feelings about them but the fact that I am currently typing this on my blackberry Q5 makes me kind of lean towards blackberry phones rather than nokia phones (I'm getting a Luima for Christmas because I won't stop using my dads phone lol) the one thing I don't like about blackberry phones is the lack of apps becase there is no instagram app and no Kik app but on the bright sideBB10 is an amazing os and the keyboard on the Q5 and the Q10 are awesome for typing but from what I have heard about the Z10 on screen. Keyboard sucks. So what do you guys think of blackberry? Do any of you use a blackberry or am I the od one out?

2. puppiesarecute

I have an iPhone 4. I personally don't like blackberries and would only get one if I needed the really good security.

3. idream

idream Guest

My father is obsessed with his blackberry, its pretty rititulous. Its almost as if he's trying to convert us to the religion of backberrycx

4. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    For me, Blackberry is a rabbit in Watership Down :|

No but, my dad had a Blackberry a few years ago and he lost it the same week he got it. At one time they were all the rage here but now they're kind of looked down on, I guess. I think they're pretty cool, at least the qwerty ones, but I'm not buying a new phone till mine dies, which will probably be quite a while (since it's a Nokia!) so yeah.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well my mom had a flip phone for a while and then she had a blackberry for 6 years and then an iPhone 4 for 3 years and now she's had her iPhone 5S since may. I've never known her to like phones :lol:

6. HageshiLikesAnime

Yea I have tried to brake a nokia phone before with no success and when I get my new cell phone for Christmas (nokia lumia 630) I'm not going to try to brake it...

7. Hexagon

I'm not fond of them.