1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most depressing video on YouTube

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wander, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itEucdhf4Us[/YOUTUBE]

A crowd of McCain/Palin supporters waiting outside a convention hall, speaking to the cameraman and a group of peaceful Obama supporters across the street. Shouting things like "commie faggot" and "go back to Russia", frequently mispronouncing his name as "Barama", wearing shirts with the Obama logo replaced by the hammer and sickle, and demanding that the cameraman "get a job". Never in the past few years have I seen an Obama group get so angry and offensive when confronted by an opposing group. Forgive me for getting all political, but I think it's sad that so many people are honestly convinced that Obama is an Arab (from Kenya) Muslim (in a Christian church) terrorist (who supports gun control).

2. Emile

Emile Guest

Wow, I hate the USA. Sorry. Only because Obama is black, he's automatically a terrorist?! What the hell!??!?!?

3. sexyalex

correction. i suppose he is muslem...is he? o.0

i haven't heard that before. Mc Cain people are retarded people lol. they tell other to get a job but i bet they r people who live off less than $1200 a month. xD