1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    This last Saturday my old friends from high school invited me to go to a gay bar, to stay there until the sun comes out! I only enjoyed the drag queen show but nothing more. I didn't dance, didn't drink, I was feeling so depressed, I didn't flirt at all (my friends made me to ask somebody out... but he was straight ugh! that only made me feel more depressed) I swear I looked like I was in a funeral! Then I went out of the bar and I noticed that the little park where I used to spend time with my first (and only) boyfriend was destroyed :rolle:

2. Rainbows~Exist

Sounds to me like the party lifestyle isn't for you... But to answer your question yes this is normal. Some people just don't enjoy certain things.

3. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what's normal for you isn't normal for everyone else. i mean if i based this compared on how i would act, i'd tell you that you're batshit crazy. but maybe you were just outside your comfort zone.

on another note, maybe it's a good thing that park was destroyed. he's your ex, right? you have to move on. can't stay stuck in the past, there's a million fish in the sea. next time you go out, have a few drinks, dance and maybe you'll find your nemo.
    (damn, that was the cheesiest thing i've ever said.)