1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suddenly I feel dysfunctional and awkward

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by duende84, Nov 28, 2014.

1. duende84

Today was one of those days where I was just irritated with my surrounds and myself.

To cut to the chase I feel dysfunctional and awkward. Because I once again find myself single. I find myself desperate for attention. But in the same breath getting sick to the stomach thinking I have to possibly put up with someones nonsense again.

I crave to be held and cuddled and loved. I crave to hold and cuddle and love in return. Without fear. With respect.

I feel mislead. I feel conned. I feel lost.

Although I am surrounded by people who love me for who I am I feel so isolated and abandoned. Abandoned by what I thought was love.

#1 duende84, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  2. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm kind of in the same boat in the sense that i crave to mean something to someone, yet at the same time i can't stand dealing with drama and bullshit that comes along with having a girlfriend. but i'm definitely not feeling awkward and dysfunctional about the situation..... just roll with the punches bro.

3. duende84

Thank you DB. I am not, for damn sure, not going to chase affection out of desperation.

But if it happens to cross my path in a subtle way... c'est la vie!