1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yesterday/Last Night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Amy, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Amy

Amy

i dont think i have had a better night...but ill got to that in a moment.

but first, the day.
    we started volleyball and my group was the mormon group, but we won the bump championship!

at lunch there were two german bands! i ended up stay until the whole thing was over so i missed math(yay). rock and swing. im completly in love with one of the alto-saxaphonists too. :slight_smile:

so, the night...

drama club movie night. when we got there we watched hairspray, sang every song, and said nearly every word. zac efron-gasms, michelle impressions, and doing the coreography from pops last year, o my!

we took an intermission...lordy... the house we were at had all this disney stuff, right?

there was a train from disney world that two of my friends got "married" in. "we have gathered here today to witness the unionization of these two people. jordan, the not interested in women whatsoever, and ashley, the very interested in women, have decided to wed in the holy...disney train. would you like to say vows? no? come on, im getting paid by the hour here. you may now..wait which one of you is the bride? jodan? ok, ashley, you may now kiss your man-bride." :roflmao:

i have videos of that. :grin:

and, we did the time warp. well, the non-rocky virgins did. it was HALARIOUS!!!!!

then we started hello dolly, and all of the senoirs told us all about hello dolly a few years ago, and how few people actually cared about it. the presient told us to be quiet(er) because she didnt want the cops coming like at the hello dolly cast party...and we thought of making hybrid musicals hello dolls or guys and dolly...

i had to leave in the middle of hello dolly though.

i can honestly say it was the best night i have had in a very long time.

...im still laughing at the wedding.