1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of this story?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tommycee, Nov 30, 2014.

1. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know I already did this, but that was almost a week ago, plus my story has changed majorly since then. Anyway, the name is Liberation and it takes place in 2090. Plot: In the future, an evil dictator has taken over America. An orphaned teenage girl named Bea and her sister Olivia run away to the woods to live away from the dictator and his drones, but they soon find out that they aren't the only ones living in the woods. They meet a guy named Mason who takes them to an underground shelter that's home to the people in the rebellion. Realizing that they would have a better chance of survival there, Bea and Olivia join the rebellion. In the rebellion, everyone has a job. There's hunters, gatherers, cooks, and watchers. Bea becomes a watcher, and Olivia becomes a gatherer. Before Bea can become a watcher, she must be trained; so Mason becomes her trainer, and they slowly form a romance.

What do you think?

2. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sounds pretty solid. Have you thought about chucking a twist in it like one of them is actually a member of the dictators party or something similar?

3. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I haven't really thought about that much, but there will be a twist ending/cliffhanger.

4. Yosia

Sounds really good! You should make sure to add a real heartbreaking and tear-jerking twist somewhere into it. Can i read it when its done? :3

5. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There will be... And idk when it will be done, but maybe